Ticket & Ride Question | Inside Universal Forums

Ticket & Ride Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 3, 2010
Florida
Hey everyone!

Just got tickets for Universal in a few weeks and I had 2 quick questions.

First, we got 2 Day, 2 Park Tickets and I was wondering if for example, we went to USF first then went to IOA and then went to City Walk to eat dinner, could we re-enter USF the same night using the same ticket from earlier in the day?

Second, how have the wait times been? We might be going to Uni April 10th but I'm not sure. I know it's spring break but will the lines be SUPER long or only like half an hour?

Thanks! :rep:

Yeah, like Octobers Fade said, get there as early as possible. I'd also advise that if you haven't already been to WWOHP and want that to be the higlight of your trip, go straight there in the morning. It only gets busier there as the day progresses. Again, I'm not sure if you've already been there, but that is always my advice to people going to the resort.

As far as the date goes, I'd think that it's going to be a bit busy, but nowhere near what you'd experience in the summer, if that can put it into perspective for you. My last trip was a week ago, and it was busy but not slammed. Most rides were about a half hour and up.

Reactions: Swiminn6
Thanks guys!

I have been to WWOHP, but my mom has not and I'd love for her to experience it without a huge crowd! I told her we have to go straight there!

Be at the gates no later then 8:30. Also WWOHP will be busy when you get in as I believe the hotel guest get in 1 hour early. Spring Break and Easter crowds should be dying down but it will still be busy. Best way to guess how busy is to check on express pass prices for your day there. When it passes 60.00 it is going to be busy.

Be at the gates no later then 8:30. Also WWOHP will be busy when you get in as I believe the hotel guest get in 1 hour early. Spring Break and Easter crowds should be dying down but it will still be busy. Best way to guess how busy is to check on express pass prices for your day there. When it passes 60.00 it is going to be busy.

Hotel guests as well as AP holders are allowed in an hour early this month up until the 30th. But it isn't so bad. The longest waits I saw the morning I took advantage of the feature was about a half hour for Forbidden Journey, which is absolutely phenomenal. Everything else "said" 5 minutes, but was really just walk-in waits.

--Edit--

I should also mention that by the time the park opened for all guests, the wait didn't rise until about an hour after the park initially opened.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how much they check this now a days, but when I went during soft openings, I stayed at the resort to get in early and they never checked for a keycard or anything. Are they checking this now? Because otherwise you could get there before 8AM and go in with that crowd :shrug:

Either way, the earlier you get there, the better. Hope you and your family have an awesome time! :thumbs:

I'm not sure how much they check this now a days, but when I went during soft openings, I stayed at the resort to get in early and they never checked for a keycard or anything. Are they checking this now? Because otherwise you could get there before 8AM and go in with that crowd :shrug:

Either way, the earlier you get there, the better. Hope you and your family have an awesome time! :thumbs:

Yes, they are checking. You are not even allowed near the turnstiles without showing your keycard or AP first.

Yes, they are checking. You are not even allowed near the turnstiles without showing your keycard or AP first.

Good to know! Thanks!

Actually, general admission for IOA is 8am on April 10th. Resort guests are allowed admission at 7am. This is due to spring peak attendance.

You can always refer to the UO park hours webpage:
http://www.universalorlando.com/Resort-Information/Theme-Park-Hours.aspx

Have fun, Swiminn6!

Definitely! I have that bookmarked on my phone :D