Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

I remember not long ago when an UnMasking the Horror tour was $40. Long gone are those days.

I was just about to point that out! The last time I did one...like 2007 i think (the year with frankenstien) it was like 30 something dollars...this is getting to be too much! But I guess to keep the crowd down they have to charge the premium...

I was just about to point that out! The last time I did one...like 2007 i think (the year with frankenstien) it was like 30 something dollars...this is getting to be too much! But I guess to keep the crowd down they have to charge the premium...

It's never been that crowded though. I think they know that fans will pay premiums.

I think I paid $50 + tax back in 2010.

I really wish I could do UTH this year, but between the costs and the fact that there's no confirmed line-up for each of the tours, I'm having too much indecision, and I can't afford to do both with everything I got planned. I'm already on the verge of dropping my HoS plans yet again, but really don't wanna do that. I'd rather do HoS than UTH.

I hope everyone takes lots of pictures and posts them :pray: Please and thank you! :thumbs:

I really wish I could do UTH this year, but between the costs and the fact that there's no confirmed line-up for each of the tours, I'm having too much indecision, and I can't afford to do both with everything I got planned. I'm already on the verge of dropping my HoS plans yet again, but really don't wanna do that. I'd rather do HoS than UTH.

I hope everyone takes lots of pictures and posts them :pray: Please and thank you! :thumbs:

having the same exact problem felipe...hard to swallow 60 for one and 100 for both....that doesnt even include my HHN ticket or spending while im there.....having such a problem deciding what to do...especially sense i have never done it before.

For clarification: I am a HOS fan boy.
I would do HOS over UTH any day of the week.
2 hour tour verses all night with roller coasters and six haunted houses= no brainer for me. JMO

For clarification: I am a HOS fan boy.
I would do HOS over UTH any day of the week.
2 hour tour verses all night with roller coasters and six haunted houses= no brainer for me. JMO

For sure! I wouldn't really do UTH over HoS. That was a bad comparison, and something that I wasn't actually considering. More just, in general, I need to watch my spending. Not fun :(

^ This. There are more full to capacity UTH tours going out than ever before. Last year the 1st weekend required 3 tours going out for both morning and afternoon sessions just to give 30 more people per day a chance to go.

Yeah, first post in this thread has all the pricing, except tours, which I just added. Which is now an untrue statement. So it should have everything.

I heard, from a voice mail message I received, that the Scream Early tickets are available this year at the gate and for US only.
Sucks, I don't really want to spend three days at US.

Thank you for your continued correspondence.

I have attempted to contact you at the number provided; however, I have been unsuccessful. Please be assured, Halloween Horror Nights® Stay & Scream tickets can be purchased at our Front Gate with the presentation of any valid park admission ticket. Halloween Horror Nights® Stay & Scream tickets may be purchased on our website at http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/ in conjunction with purchasing park admission. I hope this information is helpful.

I regret that Universal’s Islands of Adventure® is not involved with this year’s annual Halloween Horror Nights® event. Please be assured, Universal’s Islands of Adventure® will be open for the day for you and your family to enjoy. For further information on park hours for Universal Studios Florida® or Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, please visit our website at www.universalorlando.com. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to call me at (407) 224-4233, option three (3).

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Best Regards,
Brittney

Just called to get a ticket price..... $39.99 ....they can kiss my:furious:

Last edited:
Does anyone know how late into the event the FFPs can be purchased? Unfortunately I will not be able to get mine until October most likely, and was wondering if they are still available for purchase then. Have not been able to find information on Universal's site about it.