Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Question - not sure if this has been asked or if you guys will even know.... My husband and I purchased Rush of Fear passes....if we decide we want to upgrade to the FFPPlus (the one that includes Fridays) can that be done? when does it have to be done?

Question - not sure if this has been asked or if you guys will even know.... My husband and I purchased Rush of Fear passes....if we decide we want to upgrade to the FFPPlus (the one that includes Fridays) can that be done? when does it have to be done?

I would call the Universal ticket line and speak with a rep. Generally it's pretty easy to upgrade especially if you do it before you use your ticket the first time. Also, if you have to go pick them up at will call, they might be able to upgrade it for you at the ticket counter.

I would call the Universal ticket line and speak with a rep. Generally it's pretty easy to upgrade especially if you do it before you use your ticket the first time. Also, if you have to go pick them up at will call, they might be able to upgrade it for you at the ticket counter.

Thanks!

Unmasking the Horror

Ok guys here we go. This was from my 2:00 9/21 Unmasking the Horror tour. I was able to see La lorrena, Cabin in the woods and American Werwolf in London. I learned a lot saw a lot and had tons of fun!!! i suggest this to anyone who can do it...and for people that cant feel free to ask me any question and ill try to answer my tour guide gave us insight on these houses plus the other houses as well.

And yes these are pictures from inside the houses so SPOILERS!!!!

Enjoy Guys!!! :cheers:

SLIDESHOW "Suggested"
http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Rschwahl/slideshow/HHN Unmasking the Horror

DIRECT ALBUM
http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Rschwahl/library/HHN Unmasking the Horror

Last edited:

I've been told you can, indeed, upgrade from Rush of Fear to FFP+. I was also told that you have to do the upgrade in person at Guest Services before your Rush of Fear pass expires.

Very cool...it's amazing how much detail is there, that you can never really see due to lighting/being rushed thru the houses. Was the tour worth it?

Very cool...it's amazing how much detail is there, that you can never really see due to lighting/being rushed thru the houses. Was the tour worth it?

It is really amazing the detail in the houses!!! i would say it is well worth it!!! i only had enough money to do one of the tours not both..but for that exact reason is why i did it you could never see all this detail going through at night

Some great info in this thread, thanks all.

Question(s): Has anyone done the RIP tour this year? What exactly does that get you? I was thinking about doing this with a friend as a bday present. He is a big HHN fan although we have both been a couple times this year with FFP so I'm not sure if it will be worth it.

All of the info about the RIP Tour is on the official site. Basically, you bypass the regular and express lines for all 8 houses and 2 rides (chosen by the guide), reserved center seats for Bill & Ted, and a bar stop or two or three (including a tour-exclusive bar). You get all of that done within 4 hours without having to think at all about where anything is or what to do next. After the tour, you have express access to the rides (but not houses/shows) until the park closes.

If you splurge on a private tour, instead of 4 hours, the tour goes until the park closes and you can do any ride/house as many times as you want in any order you want, bypassing the regular and express lines every time.