Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tokyo Disneyland Resort

Why do you hate fun now? ;) :nana:

In all seriousness, it's amazing to think that OLC and WDI is working on making the cars the highest in capacity for any form of the system to date. Makes me extremely excited to see how the cups move around.
Really hope this ride gets cloned to New Fantasyland someday. The queue is already in place (Enchanted Tales with Belle), just needs the show building.

Really hope this ride gets cloned to New Fantasyland someday. The queue is already in place (Enchanted Tales with Belle), just needs the show building.

I am praying that somehow, Disney is going to try to get this as a shiny E-Ticket in time for the 2028 LA Olympics; especially if it's going to be as large of a scale as OLC gets.

It will be interesting to see who gets the best boost this year from the Olympics - SNW is arguable the moire impressive and technologically advanced but with Disney and Beauty and the Beast coming to Tokyo compared to Osaka, being closer to the vast of the events might see them reek most of the benefit.

I feel bad for overseas guests coming to see the new land at TDR because unless the English/overseas app becomes available most will be out of luck when it comes to FP and I don’t know how many will enjoy waiting in a 4 hour ish line. Right now is a cold rainy day in the off season and Soaring is still a 3hours wait

I feel bad for overseas guests coming to see the new land at TDR because unless the English/overseas app becomes available most will be out of luck when it comes to FP and I don’t know how many will enjoy waiting in a 4 hour ish line. Right now is a cold rainy day in the off season and Soaring is still a 3hours wait
Ya- the app situation certainly puts foreign guests at a massive disadvantage. You’re essentially forced to run with the bulls which would, in turn, make you forgo your initial FP.

Staying on site and getting the early 15 minute entry will be the only option for foreigners if they aren’t willing to run and also to be at the park ~3 hrs before open.

The Happy Ride with Baymax Ride Vehicles and concept art. Nothing too interesting, it's just another version of Mater/ASS/Woody's Roundup
happy-ride-baymax-ride-vehicle.jpg

tokyo-disneyland-happy-ride-with-baymax-concept-art.jpg

happy-ride-baymax-poster.png

In other news:

The Happy Ride with Baymax Ride Vehicles and concept art. Nothing too interesting, it's just another version of Mater/ASS/Woody's Roundup
happy-ride-baymax-ride-vehicle.jpg

tokyo-disneyland-happy-ride-with-baymax-concept-art.jpg

happy-ride-baymax-poster.png

In other news:

Gotta love the Japanese and their naming. “The happy ride”:lol:

sucks about the delay. Have they even broke ground yet? That island has been delayed significantly twice now. The first time they even changed the scope of the project completely.

Gotta love the Japanese and their naming. “The happy ride”:lol:

sucks about the delay. Have they even broke ground yet? That island has been delayed significantly twice now. The first time they even changed the scope of the project completely.

Yes. That's what is weird about this announcement. Foundations are well and truly done so a 2022 opening didn't sound far fetched. The fact this is now potentially dropping into 2024 is crazy.

Almost 5 years for construction? That's almost US Disney park speed! ;)

Recentish aerial pic, expansion in red:
ENU0uF3UUAA-Maj.jpg