Tomorrowland re-do? | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Tomorrowland re-do?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yea I meant ride tech, poor choice of words, I would prefer to see this or at least a version of this than what is currently there.

It looks good, but I certainly wouldn't put it against Radiator Springs....I wouldn't even put it against Pandora
I'm just pointing out that WDW does get immersive and themed environments. I'm not saying it's the be-all-end-all against an entire land of another theme park

I'm just pointing out that WDW does get immersive and themed environments. I'm not saying it's the be-all-end-all against an entire land of another theme park
Certainly they do...I think @SpyderDan was pointing out that Cars land had the "full package", i.e. A really good E-ticket, some D's thrown in, and impressive theming/dining options

I would argue that Pandora is very well done

I think Star Wars will knock it out of the park though

Certainly they do...I think @SpyderDan was pointing out that Cars land had the "full package", i.e. A really good E-ticket, some D's thrown in, and impressive theming/dining options

I would argue that Pandora is very well done

I think Star Wars will knock it out of the park though

Yes, I meant in terms of a ride or area, not just a restaurant, although Be Our Guest was amazing when my wife and I meant.

Reactions: shiekra38
WDW is about to get a solid frozen area w/ attraction, tangled area with restaurant and boat ride, Peter Pan area with premier E ticket rumored to be similar tech to shanghai pirates as well as a d ticket pixie hollow/tinker bell ride. All that with a 450 room luxury hotel built into the park!

Oh wait, wrong country and wrong company.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
WDW is about to get a solid frozen area w/ attraction, tangled area with restaurant and boat ride, Peter Pan area with premier E ticket rumored to be similar tech to shanghai pirates as well as a d ticket pixie hollow/tinker bell ride. All that with a 450 room luxury hotel built into the park!

Oh wait, wrong country and wrong company.
Hey let’s Tokyo enjoy their first major expansion in years since we always get the most out all the parks.

Here’s a better video of the re-opened exit:

So thankfully all of the sets are still there. The major change (aside from moving sidewalk removal) is at the end, they removed the green screen wall and the old exit. You now walk up a winding ramp that exits where the old arcade used to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: therock and Alicia
Here’s a better video of the re-opened exit:

So thankfully all of the sets are still there. The major change (aside from moving sidewalk removal) is at the end, they removed the green screen wall and the old exit. You now walk up a winding ramp that exits where the old arcade used to be.

Obviously going for the new Tron look. I like it!