Toothsome Chocolate Emporium | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was visiting some family who was staying at a hotel just past the Orlando Eye today, and in their room I could see UOR from the distance. There was the usual; HRRR, Doctor Doom, Hulk, the lighthouse... but I could also see the smokestacks from Toothsome! It was a really nice surprise. This place is really going to stand out in CityWalk.

When you're in the boats coming over from RPR and Sapphire Falls and you turn that corner, this gets a lot of reactions. It's an impressive sight in person.

The only thing that bugs me is the gears above the entrance. They didn't even attempt to make them look like they could actually work.

Reactions: Nick
The only thing that bugs me is the gears above the entrance. They didn't even attempt to make them look like they could actually work.

It's interesting if you look at the concept art, the gears were partially hidden by the rod going down, obscuring that fact.

Reminds me of the Transformers Supply Vault door which clearly was not built to look like it could actually close

the-supply-vault-gift-shop-transformers-universal-orlando-6958-oi.jpg

The two vertical gears yes, but I wonder if the horizontal gears will turn with the circular door? That'd be awesome