Toothsome Chocolate Emporium | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Toothsome looks great
Hard Rock looks great
Toothsome & Hard-rock together, not so much.

For me the two buildings clash and I can't get my head around whether it works or not, I know City Walk is a mixture of contrasts and styles and I get that and I so find it apathetically pleasing but I'm really torn down the middle on this one.

What do you think OU?

Marriage made in chocolate heaven or total mismatch that should never be in the same city never mind next to each other?

Toothsome looks great
Hard Rock looks great

For me the two buildings clash and I can't get my head around whether it works or not, I know City Walk is a mixture of contrasts and styles and I get that and I so find it apathetically pleasing but I'm really torn down the middle on this one.

What do you think OU?

Marriage made in chocolate heaven or total mismatch that should never be in the same city never mind next to each other?
I think Universal should hire you to manage Toothsome so you & Samantha can enjoy the parks year round. It's tough to find a really good restaurant chief .:) Just imagine the air fare it would save you. :).............Most all of CitiWalk is a mismatch so it doesn't bother me since it kind of fits in. I'd rather have that character & excitement than the blandness of a mall type sameness match. Plus, when I'm at CitiWalk I've usually had a few drinks from O'Brien's, Marley's, or Margaritaville, so everything's a bit blurry anyway. :cheers::faint:

Last edited:
Toothsome looks great
Hard Rock looks great

I don't have a problem with it. They need to make sure Toothsome stands out to get the foot traffic. If it matched Hard Rock too well it would just disappear and make it look like Hard Rock expanded. NBA City blended fairly well and it pretty much disappeared over there.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Once again, Universal showing they don't mess around when it comes to doing anything (F&F is being reworked). How long is Disney taking to redo Pizzerizzo?

I think it looks "SWEET"!
Love that Avatar. :thumbsup:

Swirly landscaping. Now that is attention to detail. This place puts the" theme" in theme park restaurant. I think we will be comparing future restaurants to this one. The food better be as good as the view.

Love that Avatar. :thumbsup:

Swirly landscaping. Now that is attention to detail. This place puts the" theme" in theme park restaurant. I think we will be comparing future restaurants to this one. The food better be as good as the view.

Don't tell UC marketing.. they'll start adding "...and 7 themed restaurants" in the ads
:bonk: