Toothsome Chocolate Emporium | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah when I first saw the photo of them behind the wall I thought they were just lined up ready to be installed.

Some of you are going to get all snarky with me, but there are just too many lamp posts close together. They would have been fine with half of that and given ones eyes a bit of a rest on each post. Was there a sale at Home Depot???
I've honestly been thinking the same thing since I first saw them.

Reactions: IzzyB
I think the lights look like they are marching up the stairs, I can hear Brian's music from the vid above when I look at them. They seem to draw you up the stairs. I was hoping that the black cans were down lighting rather than just decoration but no luck on that one.

They slowed down the big gear and I am hoping they saw the look and are waiting on parts to reverse the rotation of the smaller gear. Maybe they can rewire the motor to spin the other direction or turn it around on its mount.

Love that the twirly things are not synchronized. All the motion makes this fun to watch and hopefully reflects how fun it will be to eat here

Reactions: Alicia and Mike S
So, I got a bee in my bonnet about colored smoke puffing out of the stacks and tubes of this attraction.

It appears it would be a tall if not impossible order. Blue angels smoke colors are produced by dye laced burning diesel and is messy and staining. There doesn't appear to be any other constant and repeatable options. White fog at night could be colored with lights but that is about it.

Ah well, it was just a notion... :)

Is that a revolving door under the gear? Kinda cool, save for that huge gap!?!

It's a great way to keep the AC doing it's job.

So, I got a bee in my bonnet about colored smoke puffing out of the stacks and tubes of this attraction.

It appears it would be a tall if not impossible order. Blue angels smoke colors are produced by dye laced burning diesel and is messy and staining. There doesn't appear to be any other constant and repeatable options. White fog at night could be colored with lights but that is about it.

Ah well, it was just a notion... :)

Somebody posted an idea about using a flogo machine but the life of me, I can't find the post.

It's a great way to keep the AC doing it's job.

Somebody posted an idea about using a flogo machine but the life of me, I can't find the post.

I get the idea of a revolving door, surprised it isn't used often in FL, but in @BriMan 's photo, I see the flat gear stops at that beam...I just think they need a couple of smaller gears connected to come down over the door to give the illusion that the gears spin the door ( I have not watched any videos as I want to see it in person first)...I just feel the gear is sitting over a revolving door, but it could be doing more to appear functional in this whimsical place.