Toothsome Chocolate Emporium | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is there a picture of the sign I am missing? You don't mean the painted one but I have not seen the one that goes above the gears?

The concept art gives the impression that the sign would be a 3D piece. With the lettering pushed out from the background and the border being beveled outward and metallic. If what they went with is all one 2D board with flat, matte paint on it, then it would be the most disappointing part of the Toothsome facade.

The concept art gives the impression that the sign would be a 3D piece. With the lettering pushed out from the background and the border being beveled outward and metallic. If what they went with is all one 2D board with flat, matte paint on it, then it would be the most disappointing part of the Toothsome facade.

It's SO BAD I think it has to be temporary till the actual sign comes in. If so I imagine we'll have soft openings soon.

It looks temporary. Like they wanted to get something up now while waiting for the real sign to be fabricated. I know they're rushing to get the staff outfitted right now which I would assume means they'll start working inside soon and open within weeks.

Thanks for posting the concept art again up there! That bottom gear above the revolving door does look different in the art work and the artwork appears to have a ring under it, maybe I wasn't so far off in thinking it looks odd in the real pictures that that gear just sort of looks to be placed above the door with no real purpose....I don't know, but I think the art looks better in this case.

I thought the sign looked good until I seen it up close.

I can't see that being perminant with how much work has went into the rest of the facade. Upon saying that, it does seem like a lot of effort to go to for something temporarily especially when it looks like it could be open in a month.

Reactions: Joel