Top Apps to Have for your Trip to the Parks | Inside Universal Forums

Top Apps to Have for your Trip to the Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just downloaded Undercover Tourist. Can't wait to use it at Uni, the only problem with Uni is internet sucks.

I just downloaded Undercover Tourist. Can't wait to use it at Uni, the only problem with Uni is internet sucks.

I have undercover tourist as well. It's a fine app, but it irks me that they have not updated it yet to at least remove Jaws and Jimmy.

Oh for weather, MyRadar is a good one.

There are so many different ones, that's the reason we left it general. I prefer the Weather Channel app, but someone else may be very content with the stock app that comes with the phone. Different strokes.

I mostly use the weather app, bank app, twitter obviously, and safari while at the parks.

Just received a survey from Universal. The questions were pertaining to what high tech instruments owned (Smartphones, Tablets, Cell Phones, etc) and what purchases along those lines you were planning to make within the next year. Sounds like some new tech programs/procedures being looked at for future use.

Reactions: Hockeyman55
I found the Accuweather App really good in Orlando, tells you when to expect showers, very accurate.