Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don't have a source but Disney's saying Passholder "exclusive access" will be in SEPTEMBER. Yeah this thing isn't ready.
I dont think that means it isn’t ready. “Exclusive Access” is different wording from AP Preview.

I think this may just be time for APs to get to experience the land bc it will be packed all summer. Look at the recent aerials... it’s pretty close.

Has anyone had luck getting FP for any of the TSL attractions within the first days it's open? Or were they all snapped up by resort guests?

Has anyone had luck getting FP for any of the TSL attractions within the first days it's open? Or were they all snapped up by resort guests?
I think most are being snatched by the people paying for FP and then resort guests. Few probably left after that.

Don't have a source but Disney's saying Passholder "exclusive access" will be in SEPTEMBER. Yeah this thing isn't ready.

That doesn’t sound good, but i agree with Nick, that wording doesn’t sound like it means like a AP thing before the land opens and more like exclusivity thing for us to go in September for us to to try it with it being packed all summer since we aren’t getting one before opens supposedly later this month, but we shall see if they can open it on time. I’m going down in early August and hope it is open.

Say what you want about the quality of Universal's latest attractions, but at least they can handle crowds.

It could also be that the new ride rides at Universal aren't attracting large crowds :look:

I joke because right now, MDE is being a huge pain. 90+ days out and pretty much every reservation I want to make is fully booked. :thud:

It could also be that the new ride rides at Universal aren't attracting large crowds :look:

I joke because right now, MDE is being a huge pain. 90+ days out and pretty much every reservation I want to make is fully booked. :thud:

I go back and forth on my opinion of MDE. It's absolutely awful for new stuff like this and Pandora.

But. Last night I got a FP for Toy Story that very same night. That would never happen with paper FP and was awesome.

So I might not see this until the September AP Preview.

Say what you want about the quality of Universal's latest attractions, but at least they can handle crowds.

Agreed. Just my opinion but UNI/IOA and WDW shouldn't implement a ride that runs less than 1,500 pph. The only exceptions would be the rides that are obviously designed for small children (eg. the Vekoma Roller Skaters used by Magic Kingdom, IOA, etc.). Slink Dog should have had decent capacity but the alien saucers ride will have lower capacity.

Agreed. Just my opinion but UNI/IOA and WDW shouldn't implement a ride that runs less than 1,500 pph. The only exceptions would be the rides that are obviously designed for small children (eg. the Vekoma Roller Skaters used by Magic Kingdom, IOA, etc.). Slink Dog should have had decent capacity but the alien saucers ride will have lower capacity.
Slinky is also going to have what will probably be one of the most unbearable queues in Orlando as well.