Transformers: The Ride - 3D | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - 3D

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Butterbeer is anazing (ive had a home made version and its amazing) so im sure the real thing is better. What i also love is that its a product from the movies and books that ive always wanted to try. Energon and the Carsland/Fantasyland made drinks feel too forced because I feel like they were made as a response to the land specific butterbeer that become a hit. I'm not drawn to the other drinks, also since they sound too simple. Im sure ill give them a try when I have some cash to blow lol.

But Butterbeer? I can't wait...

I love Energon one of my favorite drinks. speaking of it.. now i am really craving it right now! LOL and i never tried butterbeer but i plan too real soon.

How much is Energon? Also is it worth it getting those souvenir cups? Also I went to USH in 4-13-13 and 4-27-13 and both days they had a prom in the lower lot all my friends and I got pissed, we were going to ride the Mummy for the 5th time that day.

I honestly wouldn't mind riding the Mummy 5 times!  :lol:

The cost depends on what size you get. I can't exactly remember the 2 sizes, but I'm pretty sure they offer an 8 oz cup and a 16 oz cup. It comes in a souvenir cup no matter what, but I guess you could say the 16 oz one comes in the "deluxe" sort of cup. The first time I had Energon, I tried saving the cup by putting it in my bag to sit for the rest of my day at the park. When I got home that night, I took it out of my bag to use it to drink some water, and there was water leaking all over the floor. Little did I know the cup had 2 slits in the bottom from being squashed.. Be careful if you plan on doing the same!! :wacko:

968935_377905258994074_1805056569_n.jpg

We can say that one of USHFans team came by the park today (Alex) and took this photo for anew photo op. How do you like it?

Reactions: alexvstorace
News: Very small, private previews of Transformers in USF have begun - no soft openings yet, but previews for contractors and team members and such. According to insiders, the ride is slightly better due to recent advances in the 4K tech. Apparently theirs is more advanced in terms of quality and brightness.. the ride seemed to be working flawlessly and they just may be seeing public softs this weekend. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts? Load of hyped up mumbo jumbo. 4K tech didn't improve THAT much in one year for it to be noticeable. 4K is 4K, it can't be that much sharper, it's the same source material. And how much brighter would anyone want? Also, unless these insiders have ridden the one in Hollywood before, I doubt they'd know.

I'm gonna guess if it's true that it's unbelievably subtle....

Reactions: Freak and Jon Fu
By the way... someone mentioned here that they use and elevator... this past sunday I went into the ride and notice this incredible thing. It's amazing never realized there was an elevator

I'm secretly hoping that Hollywood gets the better version out of the three.

I just don't believe Florida's marketing concerning their projection system, and Singapore is absolutely no comparison. So here's hoping. :ph34r:

Reactions: Freak
Well, in my opinion:

Exterior wins in Singapore. I love the action figureish SciFi look. Florida would be after that. (It's cool but very...busy) and then our Picasso masterpiece of an exterior haha

Queue, I'm gonna say that we're tied with Singapore. Queue is a slightly different layout but otherwise identical, right Jon? Florida is in last place considering their queue is gonna be noticeably shorter.

Ride technology. Equal all around.

Film projection. Hollywood and Florida tied (I absolutely refuse to believe there were any significant advances in one year. I will fight this argument till the end haha) Obviously Singapore is in last place for this considering they have the old projection system.

Singapore has a themed restaurant and gift shop. We have Energon and a gift shop and an out door meet and greet. Florida will have an in door meet and greet, energon, shop, and apparently a restaurant?

I think it's kinda a tie between Hollywood and Florida. Slight edge to Hollywood cuz...well, it's Hollywood ;)

Reactions: William
True true. But I'm sure we'll be able to get a sense of it from ride videos. Either way, I absolutely refuse to believe the projection technology is better in Florida. I mean, we have some kick ass 4K system. Unless they miraculously crapped out 8k somehow (nope), I don't believe there is a significant difference