Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 207 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
img-nothing-to-see-here-174

Well, you wouldn't. Everything is uber controlled at their parks and we all know it.

But to please all of you.......I edited the last part of my prior post.

Kumbaya. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The intelligence and laziness of our society frightens me...I think once Potter is announced/opens they should catch on..I hope

I don't think people knowing where a ride will be located within a theme park is a good indicator of the 'intelligence and laziness of our society'...there happens to be an election and hurricane going on in America right now and Universal, I imagine, is not people's first priority. Don't write off everyone like that just because they aren't obsessed with theme parks. I don't know, that comment kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

I don't think people knowing where a ride will be located within a theme park is a good indicator of the 'intelligence and laziness of our society'...there happens to be an election and hurricane going on in America right now and Universal, I imagine, is not people's first priority. Don't write off everyone like that just because they aren't obsessed with theme parks. I don't know, that comment kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

This, the closing of Jaws was highly publicized, where-as the demolition of SS44 was not. From that knowledge base, it's understandable most people would just assume jaws, a ride, closed to make way for transformers, a ride.

This, the closing of Jaws was highly publicized, where-as the demolition of SS44 was not. From that knowledge base, it's understandable most people would just assume jaws, a ride, closed to make way for transformers, a ride.

It's gonna make the surprise of Potter Phase 2 all that more awesome.

The fuel to my fire was mostly the Disney fans that have been spewing the incorrect info...not the hurricane Sandy / election victims
Upon review it was a very general statement and I shouldn't have used the word 'society'

..Back on topic how is construction moving along?

^^ Not many people no where SS44 was & if someone just saw Universal Facebook Post that transformers is coming...SS44 is not the first thing that comes to people minds. So its not Ignorance, There just not Fanatics.. If i didn't read forums & i saw jaws gone & a transformer announcement, Ill prob think the same exact thing. :bang: even more if i haven't been to the park recently... Not everyone goes into investigation mode.

Agreed or has thousands of posts on theme park websites, visits forums everyday, or have an annual pass some people only think about when its time to go.
Until Disney bought Marvel I never thought to look up theme park websites and look at me now... a giant HHNs bashing PITA!

But aren't $15 hamburgers a form of robbery?

Oops.......sorry. My bad.:ears:

I don't get the unnecessary shots at Disney?

and before it starts, and this has been said countless times before, we are a theme park forum that points out flaws at any park. They just have to be warranted.

$8 ponchos at all the parks..now THATS robbery...only Pam Anderson has paid more for cheap plastic :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though even though this ride opening is a while away...lets plan a meetup :thumbs: