Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 206 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
News choppers at the event . . .

Announcement-001.jpg

Announcement-002.jpg

Here are screencaps of the aerial shots from WESH's November 1 coverage:

ieMhwR1SwAqpk.png

iDomqi1ADjYz7.png

Here are screencaps of the aerial shots from WKMG's November 1 coverage:

ibuevP96zoUEsQ.png

ibiwLd27gBk91A.png

i7vJfEzKMBuAQ.png

iz8Xb8wdndEr9.png

Reactions: bobwadd
Nono, before each elevator (see the last photo above my post), there is a track division created with an implied track switch. There are also two arcs for each screen section that will be used, so it looks like a double-arch cutout. My guess is that, per shaft (there are therefore four shafts in the attraction), the two elevators within each one are used to increase the amount of vehicles on the track at any given time, and thus increase capacity. Like I said, one elevator will be in use, the other will be resetting itself.

Their are two shafts to increase capacity on both ends :thumbs:

The unload area is directly behind the load area. The red area is just space where 2 or 3 vehicles can stack before the ride backs up.

Uni posted this photo on their Facebook with the below quote:

"Check out this great shot of the construction workers watching the TRANSFORMERS announcement from the future home of the ride!"
1zc1jf8.jpg

In other words "stop asking where this is going to be!"

I continue to see countless comments on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube videos, fan forums, and various comment sections in general saying that they can't believe Jaws was demolished to make way for Transformers. :bang:

The amount of sheer ignorance is astounding. But what are you gonna do? This is the internet, after all.....

I continue to see countless comments on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube videos, fan forums, and various comment sections in general saying that they can't believe Jaws was demolished to make way for Transformers. :bang:

The amount of sheer ignorance is astounding. But what are you gonna do? This is the internet, after all.....
The intelligence and laziness of our society frightens me...I think once Potter is announced/opens they should catch on..I hope

^^ Not many people no where SS44 was & if someone just saw Universal Facebook Post that transformers is coming...SS44 is not the first thing that comes to people minds. So its not Ignorance, There just not Fanatics.. If i didn't read forums & i saw jaws gone & a transformer announcement, Ill prob think the same exact thing. :bang: even more if i haven't been to the park recently... Not everyone goes into investigation mode.

^^ Not many people no where SS44 was & if someone just saw Universal Facebook Post that transformers is coming...SS44 is not the first thing that comes to people minds. So its not Ignorance, There just not Fanatics.. If i didn't read forums & i saw jaws gone & a transformer announcement, Ill prob think the same exact thing. :bang: even more if i haven't been to the park recently... Not everyone goes into investigation mode.

Gotta agree

Uni posted this photo on their Facebook with the below quote:

"Check out this great shot of the construction workers watching the TRANSFORMERS announcement from the future home of the ride!"
1zc1jf8.jpg

Such a great pic of spontaneous reaction.

Last edited: