Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 401 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
No way they would put those up and keep them up, all the way until late May with no use...softs...soon...

Just playing devil's advocate, I guess they could be for the All-American Rejects concert Saturday night, but it would seem a bit excessive... I know the crowds for Pitbull were big, but I don't think they could expect the concert queue to go this far. Has to be softs or previews starting soon :pray:

Maybe they had the opening team scheduled for today and they needed something to do, so practice with the ultra extended queue? I know it won't be soft opening this weekend, as there would have been a fair amount of buzz already, and I haven't heard any indications that they're making progress that rapidly. That's the only logical answer I can come up with. That or some operations and other execs wanted to see firsthand how much space the super extended queue takes up, what it looks like, etc.

Maybe they had the opening team scheduled for today and they needed something to do, so practice with the ultra extended queue? I know it won't be soft opening this weekend, as there would have been a fair amount of buzz already, and I haven't heard any indications that they're making progress that rapidly. That's the only logical answer I can come up with. That or some operations and other execs wanted to see firsthand how much space the super extended queue takes up, what it looks like, etc.

You're probably right :( Both these possibilities make sense (training and approvals).

JungleSkip already stated it, but training for the opening team hasn't even begun yet (other than commissioning team members).

Now I know what you look like I'll keep my eyes open in the fall...... :)

You just let me know when your coming and I'll point a few things out to you :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

JungleSkip already stated it, but training for the opening team hasn't even begun yet (other than commissioning team members).

Exactly right, this isn't for softs guys I'm sorry. The queue set up is for AAR this Saturday. Why this early I'm not sure but it has to do with Mardi Gras.