Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 403 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
OK, since the VP has ridden it, can we officially assume & confirm that in fact in addition to BOTH floors being complete, but that both lifts are working now? I mean, I wouldnt think they would have anyone ride if they could only go through half of it. It sounds to me like they had a full ride through. Of course having all RVS on site is another story. & who agrees with me that having that door open is just wrong & not have it open for pre-views?

Either way, this new news update is BEYOND mind boggling!!!!
They still need more hours of cycling the ride vehicles empty to open it as well.

Well I said a few weeks ago the ride was done :bang:

Howd I miss that? So there is a post where you mentioned all the ride vehicles have been installed & all the lifts are working?? If so, stupid me, as I have been following this religously!!

OK, so my theory is that with everything the way its been happening the past week-

Installing the main ride sign
Busy activity with people coming in/out of the ride building
Camera crews goin in
Creative VP riding it
Meet & greet for VIPs only
The main door now being open

Whoever said softs will start in 2 weeks 2 weeks ago could've been right, only not to the general public, only VIPS, people from creative, etc. starting this weekend, followed by employees over the rest of the week, & we'll get an email saying AP holder previews will start NEXT weekend. I know, most will say "Not for at least a month or two, period." & they may be right. But wouldnt it be cool as hell if I was even half right??? & maybe perhaps the grand opening is in 3 weeks, with softs starting sooner. Well, Im hoping like hell anyway, fingers crossed!!!!

So, has it been revealed what the precise problem was with the vehicles that needed to be corrected? I would think that enough time has passed now that it would be safe to explain to us. I love to hear about screw-ups.

I've been told 5/15...

May 15th is the opening of a target window. There will be nothing sooner than that even as the final RV's are showing up now. Reason being is employee training doesn't start until May Week 1.

- - - Updated - - -

So, has it been revealed what the precise problem was with the vehicles that needed to be corrected? I would think that enough time has passed now that it would be safe to explain to us. I love to hear about screw-ups.

I will ask...

They're not remodeling/retheming the Monsters Cafe for this, are they? It doesn't appear as though they are.

Any word of if UOR is getting the Energon drink from Hollywood? I've heard it's pretty amazing!

DSC_0252-1_zps31d598a3.jpg

DSC_0256_zps0af0bfd9.jpg

DSC_0258-1_zps41331615.jpg

DSC_0261-1_zps4d2f5be5.jpg

DSC_0262-1_zpsd411e015.jpg

DSC_0263-1_zps442768a7.jpg

DSC_0264-1_zps1b6a5f33.jpg

DSC_0266-1_zps209409bc.jpg

DSC_0268_zps1085e4b7.jpg

DSC_0269-1_zpse0dcc2a4.jpg

DSC_0272-1_zps91ed307d.jpg

DSC_0273_zps911a0ffe.jpg

DSC_0274-1_zps763c7932.jpg

DSC_0275-1_zpsf1e7f6cb.jpg

DSC_0280-1_zps21e4ebab.jpg

DSC_0378_zpsb2e0f195.jpg

DSC_0399_zpsb87e64a2.jpg

It would really suck to be going to Universal and seeing this awesome ride, wishing badly to ride it (seeing it on the map), then going up only to see its closed. Of course, we're informed here on this site that it's not open for maybe a month, but if I had no clue about that and went to the park now, I'd be really disappointed. Wish they'd open it now already. :'(