Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 404 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Hmm, I just thaught of something. Since it has never been opened yet, does it make sense for them to have the single rider/entrance/express pass signs lit up? That can be misleading to people who dont when its supposed to open & thats its not open yet. I mean, imagine seeing that from across the way & thinking it's open. If I didnt know better, on top of seeing a completed Transformers building, but seeing those as well, Id swear its open. That be like going to a store with an open sign on, only to be told "Nope, it isnt open today & wont be for quite some time."

Hmm, I just thaught of something. Since it has never been opened yet, does it make sense for them to have the single rider/entrance/express pass signs lit up? That can be misleading to people who dont when its supposed to open & thats its not open yet. I mean, imagine seeing that from across the way & thinking it's open. If I didnt know better, on top of seeing a completed Transformers building, but seeing those as well, Id swear its open. That be like going to a store with an open sign on, only to be told "Nope, it isnt open today & wont be for quite some time."

They have signs all around saying opening summer 2013. How misleading can it be when the garage door is shut, the gates are lining the front of the ride, AND there's a TM standing directly in front of the door with two signs next to him clearly explaining that its not open yet.

If people are mislead it's not Uni's fault.

They have signs all around saying opening summer 2013. How misleading can it be when the garage door is shut, the gates are lining the front of the ride, AND there's a TM standing directly in front of the door with two signs next to him clearly explaining that its not open yet.

If people are mislead it's not Uni's fault.

Well as someone else mentioned, not everyone looks at, or reads all the signs. Plus not everyone speaks English. & Im talking mainly about seeing it from a distance for example. Even with the ride comming summer signs, I just think it is a bit of teasing us with "Look at this awesome ride! You know you wanna ride it, but you cant today, ha ha!!" I mean, if its not open, & no one should be queueing, yet those sign lights are on & are just too inviting.

Well as someone else mentioned, not everyone looks at, or reads all the signs. Plus not everyone speaks English. & Im talking mainly about seeing it from a distance for example. Even with the ride comming summer signs, I just think it is a bit of teasing us with "Look at this awesome ride! You know you wanna ride it, but you cant today, ha ha!!" I mean, if its not open, & no one should be queueing, yet those sign lights are on & are just too inviting.

Soooooooo what do you propose they do with this building? Put a blanket on it??

And not everyone looking at the signs or reading the maps etc...is not Uni's fault. That's why the TM is there.....All the TM has to say is "Sorry we are still in test mode come back next month" or whatever.

Soooooooo what do you propose they do with this building? Put a blanket on it??

And not everyone looking at the signs or reading the maps etc...is not Uni's fault. That's why the TM is there.....All the TM has to say is "Sorry we are still in test mode come back next month" or whatever.

:lol:...and then deal with the guests yelling at them because they came all the way from Egypt to ride this one and only ride...

:lol:...and then deal with the guests yelling at them because they came all the way from Egypt to ride this one and only ride...

I mean if I were the Egyptian I'd be ticked....but then I'd head over to the Mummy to get a little taste of home and that would cheer me right up :thumbs:

I mean if I were the Egyptian I'd be ticked....but then I'd head over to the Mummy to get a little taste of home and that would cheer me right up :thumbs:

:lol:

Why should Universal comply to those who choose not to read the signs?

It's called guest service. Guests do unbelievably stupid things in the park and team members have to do their best to make them happy.

Well if they came all the way over from Egypt just for this one ride... what would it matter what the sign says or if it is lit? I doubt they can see the signs from Egypt :bonk:

I'm beyond lost....

Well I'm even beyond that, loster I guess. How did the Egyption hear about the ride without the fact that it has yet to open?

Maybe they should have put a big tent on the building, then just told guests they had a termite problem to cover up the construction :p

Sorry :focus:

Egyptian terrorists have delayed softs until no earlier than May 15, any questions? No!? Moving on then...

I don't remember RockIt having an express sign when it opened and I don't believe Potter does now. Not sure how much this has been discussed. Went back about 10 pages and saw no discussion. Are we expecting Express to be up within a month of grand opening?

I don't remember RockIt having an express sign when it opened and I don't believe Potter does now. Not sure how much this has been discussed. Went back about 10 pages and saw no discussion. Are we expecting Express to be up within a month of grand opening?

That is correct, they added the Express sign to HRRR later. So now Transformers does have a sign, so maybe it will open with Express?

I'm thinking express will go live on the day after the Grand Opening.

Correct, it will open with Express. Gotta go back about 150 pages to find that info. BTW Kang and Kodos will also open with Express.

4/20

IMG_2998_zpsdce955dd.jpg

IMG_2997_zps67fe979a.jpg

IMG_2925_zpsfa159133.jpg

IMG_2923_zps2430ea5d.jpg

IMG_2922_zpsde3a970a.jpg

IMG_2921_zps0fb7a534.jpg

IMG_2920_zps4fc98f5d.jpg

IMG_2919_zpsc1e78895.jpg