Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 407 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
^ That's not the case. This isn't a big conspiracy theory to not let guests have information. Mosts guests don't even ask these kind of details. Keep in mind, employees are often given the same information as guests on these types of things, maybe they know what is being built before others do, but that's about it in terms of special information.

OK, than explain how one employee is saying NO ONE has ridden yet, & an employee who talked to me said several people have ridden it already?? So no ne can say all info that employees are giving out is consistent & necessarilly acurate.

Because employees who don't know anything like to pretend they do.

Also when they start letting riders go on, it starts with a small list and gets larger one or two people at a time. The person who said no one had been on might not be aware because no one is allowed to ride on their shift (assuming they actually have knowledge).

Buckbeak is a great example of an outdoor AA that rarely has problems. Very fluid too.

I've seriously never understood how (s?)he is so reliable. It's not a super advanced AA but it does have quite a bit of fluid motion and I've never seen it down. What happens during a torrential storm? I expect Optimus Prime's motions will be limited to some head turns and maybe some limited arm movement, but an outdoor AA is still an outdoor AA - weather's a big factor.

I think it's a little easier for me to wait for softs since I'm in Boston til May 12th... then it'll just be a couple days before softs are rumored to begin!

Animatronics are some of the most finicky contraptions imaginable. Universal is very wise in building animatronics that are very basic. Basic, yet fluid, movement provides management with an animatronic that is very rarely down or out of commission. I would imagine all of Universal's animatronics run at about 95% efficiency.

-Andy

OK, than explain how one employee is saying NO ONE has ridden yet, & an employee who talked to me said several people have ridden it already?? So no ne can say all info that employees are giving out is consistent & necessarilly acurate.

Don't take into account what any employee says, or at least take it with a grain of salt. I've learned this from going to Kings Island frequently - even the guys who go up the Eiffel Tower with guests (that are supposed to answer questions) don't know anything. I would just wait and see when the ride opens. I think you're a little too excited.

Animatronics are some of the most finicky contraptions imaginable. Universal is very wise in building animatronics that are very basic. Basic, yet fluid, movement provides management with an animatronic that is very rarely down or out of commission. I would imagine all of Universal's animatronics run at about 95% efficiency.

-Andy

How many times have you ridden ROTM? :bolt:

Don't take into account what any employee says, or at least take it with a grain of salt. I've learned this from going to Kings Island frequently - even the guys who go up the Eiffel Tower with guests (that are supposed to answer questions) don't know anything. I would just wait and see when the ride opens. I think you're a little too excited.

Hell yeah Im too excited, this ride is a dream come true!!!!

If I was a CM I would have so much fun with guests asking me questions. I would tell them them most random not true thing I could think of :lol:

Take another example... I was at Dragons this Saturday afternoon and the line for Hungarian Horntail / Ice was moving really slowly, so when I get to the loading zone, I started asking about it to the different ride staff there. One gave me a straight answer, and said they were running 3 trains on fire and only 1 train on ice. But then when I asked another (staff) guy why they were only running one train, if they were fixing or doing something to the others, he responded that "we usually put the other to sleep around this time" :lol: Just take what people say with a grain of salt, because you never know whether they really know, of if they're messing around, or assuming some parts of the story, or getting creative and elaborating upon whatever they heard (which might be a total rumor in the first place).

Yeah, I think a lot of the employees try to keep quiet and definitely withhold information.... I'd have fun with it too....

I asked one guy when the AA of Optimus was going up.... He said "what AA? we don't have one!" I joked and said " yeah you do, you have one" he just laughed!

Yeah, I think a lot of the employees try to keep quiet and definitely withhold information.... I'd have fun with it too....

I asked one guy when the AA of Optimus was going up.... He said "what AA? we don't have one!" I joked and said " yeah you do, you have one" he just laughed!

Maybe he was thinking about AA being a reference to a registered trademark of Disney. They don't have any of those in UOR, you got to go down the street. :lol:

I know we all call them AA, but technically they are only actually AA at Disney.