Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 408 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
There's no Channel 7 in the area, so that's strike #1. 6 isn't reporting anything, so not a typo. Strike #2 is that the crew is still absolutely bare bones, I don't believe they're in costume yet, even. Anyone else have strike #3?

I'm dead serious, that's what they just said. Now I don't believe it for one second since I'm pretty sure that training has only just started or is about to. And please remember that these are the people that still call Harry Potter a roller coaster.

And when I said Channel 7 News I actually meant News 13. Sorry, I was flipping between that and Wheel of Fortune (which is on channel 7). ;)

Last edited:
I'm dead serious, that's what they just said. Now I don't believe it for one second since I'm pretty sure that training has only just started or is about to. And please remember that these are the people that still call Harry Potter a roller coaster.

And when I said Channel 7 News I meant that it was on channel 7.

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at the news station. They always seem to get things wrong (not just Channel 7, or whatever it is in Orlando, but any news station when it comes to theme parks).

Gambit, I see you location is Florida, but are you in Central Florida? I don't have a Channel 7, or a Channel 13 for that matter, though I know there's a Channel 13 in Brighthouse (I have DirecTV).

Gambit, I see you location is Florida, but are you in Central Florida? I don't have a Channel 7, or a Channel 13 for that matter, though I know there's a Channel 13 in Brighthouse (I have DirecTV).

Yep, Central Florida and yes Channel 13 is a Brighthouse exclusive channel.

Yep, Central Florida and yes Channel 13 is a Brighthouse exclusive channel.

Oh, ok. I guess Channel 7 is a Brighthouse channel, too? It's not one of the big local stations like NBC - WESH 2, CBS - 6, ABC - 9...

Anyways, that's pretty strange for them to report that :stunned:

Disneyhead, any info on this?

Billboard in question is here. Saw this one on the intersection of Conroy and Kirkman.

BIf8-_KCcAI5Buw.jpg