Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 437 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Hell, they could have been training on and off on spidey for weeks. They could be all set and ready to go, short of any minor differences and words in the script. Too, there must have been some spidey crew that signed up to work this. Happens all the time. If the ride and queue is ready to go, then I am sure everything and everyone is ready to go. They just needed to see the building and vehicle load area and trained in evac.

Hell, they could have been training on and off on spidey for weeks. They could be all set and ready to go, short of any minor differences and words in the script. Too, there must have been some spidey crew that signed up to work this. Happens all the time. If the ride and queue is ready to go, then I am sure everything and everyone is ready to go. They just needed to see the building and vehicle load area and trained in evac.

While it seems that easy it's really not. The team members on the cycling team who have been in that building for a few months now even have to go through the full training process. If someone gets hurt on the ride and sues Universal they don't need to have a TM that didn't go through the full training.

It was a valid question. I really have no idea the inner workings of how they train for rides but was wondering coulndt they have a Transfomers trainee shadow a Spidey CM or even have a few trainees mixed in with Spidey CMs and work together.

Sorry for the confusion, training started May 5th and on site training started today.

While it seems that easy it's really not. The team members on the cycling team who have been in that building for a few months now even have to go through the full training process. If someone gets hurt on the ride and sues Universal they don't need to have a TM that didn't go through the full training.

Yeah, it is that easy. I am not sure what background you might have to know anything about anything. You have been saying a bunch of goofy and pretentious stuff on this site lately.

As I've mentioned the window opens Sunday, so at any point from there its game on. :thumbs:

What's your forecast? Which day seems the most likely?

I'll know more soon and I will try to give a notice if I'm told an actual day. What I can say is Sunday is the first day it's physically possible.

Slight delay, I'm almost 100% we can count Sunday out though. Should know more over the next 24-48 hours.

Will be there the 25th, so hopefully things work out so my dad and family can ride this thing. I'll be here for the opening since I have a pass but my grandfather retires next month and it will be the end of the 20 years of free tickets