Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 438 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Will be there the 25th, so hopefully things work out so my dad and family can ride this thing. I'll be here for the opening since I have a pass but my grandfather retires next month and it will be the end of the 20 years of free tickets

Get there at opening and do it first thing in the morning or make it the last thing you do in the evening. Waiting in that queue in the middle of the day is gonna be brutal.

Get there at opening and do it first thing in the morning or make it the last thing you do in the evening. Waiting in that queue in the middle of the day is gonna be brutal.

Are you speaking of the opening or for next week? If the opening it will certainly be the first thing I do!

When is the ceremony held?

Yea, I can't believe they put that queue just uncovered on pavement like that. And it looks like that whole street has holes in the pavement to put in an extended queue. I just walked by there today. Haha, got my picture taken with Decepticon. But later I did see Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.

HTF, what are the real chances of softs starting this coming Monday (5/20)? That's the only day I can take off work next week. If the chances are better than 50%, I may go ahead and do it. I wonder, however, if they will just wait to start softs until Thursday when the Today Show is there. That seems to make sense since someone said earlier that they aren't even saying anything about TM previews until next Wednesday.

Gift shop wall is down.

BKeNQ2nCEAAdJ4n.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy and BJCool
Yeah, it is that easy. I am not sure what background you might have to know anything about anything. You have been saying a bunch of goofy and pretentious stuff on this site lately.

Well as far as the background where I can support I do have a good working knowledge of the way it works at Universal. And if you sent the whole opening team over to Spider-man and trained them there, that is wonderful. They still aren't allowed to touch anything at Transformers until they complete the full training process. It's the company policy that is agreed upon by the department, safety, legal, ect. So in turn, it's not that easy.

Last edited: