Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 463 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
As long as there isn't any setbacks we should see softs tomorrow.

For anyone still there has the work lights for Optimus install been set up, crane ready to go? Details? I'm just curious if the lift starts tonight or if its tomorrow?

Queue video from @MagicCityMayhem:

[video=youtube;C-znU-aai-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-znU-aai-s&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Amazing ride! Definitely the best ride at the park! Pacing of the ride is spot on. You have no idea that the elevators even exist. Great queue theming. Rode it 3 times! Quality of the projections and the CGI is top of the line and almost real looking. Loading is very quick which should make the line move fast!

Great to hear such positive reactions! I can't wait to ride this myself soon!! :happy:

BTW, to those TMs who just went... Did anyone catch a glimpse of the actual OP statue?

Great to hear such positive reactions! I can't wait to ride this myself soon!! :happy:

BTW, to those TMs who just went... Did anyone catch a glimpse of the actual OP statue?

its under a huge black tarp but you can definitely tell hes under there--all I could really see was that hes huge, bigger than I would have expected!

Reactions: Cwoolboy
To kind of give everyone an idea of the size of Optimus, here is a picture I took this morning. What you see here is Optimus lying on his back (his head laying towards us) and his right arm sticking straight out. That's what's popping up over the barricade is just his right arm alone.

IMG_3215.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy
It would have been cool on the roof too.
We need a transformer character on the cartoon list^

He would of been far to tall for the roof

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see PRIME up there! Will his eyes light up or will he talk or anything?

His eyes will light up and he has an independent light package but if he moves that's news to me.

He would of been far to tall for the roof

- - - Updated - - -

His eyes will light up and he has an independent light package but if he moves that's news to me.

Sounds good to me! Just having a decent sized/looking PRIME up there makes me happy! And if for some reason he does move that would be a nice surprise! Btw HTF I know this is off topic but is there any new details you can tell us about the Disaster refurb? I'm so excited to see that updated and made into a better ride experience because its the only ride I don't like at Universal. If it was up to me KONG would be coming back to replace that ride lol

Last edited: