Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 461 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I will be riding tonight at 7:00 pm! :whoo:

I've been filled in on the protocol for letting in team members tonight and it sounds pretty intensive. If I were a betting man, I'd say that softs are going to remain extremely limited tonight just based on the security UO has outlined for Team Members. Tomorrow, maybe, but I would say that unless you know you can ride it tonight (via invite or being a Team Member/Corporate, whatever) then don't bother.

Last edited:
This is so upsetting I will be at universal June 5-8. Of course I will miss it by a day.:mean:

don't give up hope yet, unannounced softs often follow TM previews closely. Barring any further information, I'd spend your vacation hitting IOA first each day, and then going to Universal around 5 PM afterward and looking for open doors or listening for little birdies.

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky! And have fun!

thank you! :)

don't give up hope yet, unannounced softs often follow TM previews closely. Barring any further information, I'd spend your vacation hitting IOA first each day, and then going to Universal around 5 PM afterward and looking for open doors or listening for little birdies.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the advice :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks as well, plus i'll check up on here every once and a while during my trip just to be sure! :pray:

I'm at work so I'm just getting bits and pieces I will be there on Sunday early will there be ap previews then and is for all power pass too

I'm at work so I'm just getting bits and pieces I will be there on Sunday early will there be ap previews then and is for all power pass too

Official AP previews don't start until next Sunday, June 9th. Though there might still be impromptu softs this Sunday, June 2nd :shrug:

Does someone remember, for Despicable Me, didn't they have AP previews and GP softs kind of mixed together?

Official AP previews don't start until next Sunday, June 9th. Though there might still be impromptu softs this Sunday, June 2nd :shrug:

Does someone remember, for Despicable Me, didn't they have AP previews and GP softs kind of mixed together?

Well, I went on the day it was supposed to officially be for APs only where you had to sign up for it in advance, but we also took my mom that day who had a 1 day ticket, & when we got there, we all got on, as they werent even checking for APS, looked pretty general public to me, so who knows.

They did. They didn't check for APs at all. Before they even announced AP previews, they were doing general softs.

Ok, so I remembered correctly. Thanks for the info, guys!

I think they might just be assigning a date and time to host AP holders, particularly that time frame before park opens so they can keep it as exclusive as possible, but not denying access to anyone in the park, to avoid upsets. Maybe, maybe not...
Also, maybe they'll handle it differently this time. It would be cool if it really was just for AP holders, as a loyalty perk. That way there would be shorter lines than allowing everyone in.

so where does it say for definite that ap previews are june 9th
Passholders receive exclusive access to experience Transformers™ - The Ride 3D and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit® in Universal Studios from June 9 - June 16, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

This is a technical rehearsal, subject to occasional delay, closure or cancellation.

On a side note, TM Previews have begun for the night. Several people have tweeted out pictures from inside the attraction including @MagicCityMayhem , @JustMikeyHRC, and @PatrickFilmz

Those who value their time and may be a new AP holder, do not go to an AP ride Preview. The lines will be stupid long. You will be able to hop on faster just a few days later.