Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 459 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Passholders receive exclusive access to experience Transformers™ - The Ride 3D and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit® in Universal Studios from June 9 - June 16, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

This is a technical rehearsal, subject to occasional delay, closure or cancellation.
Hey, we get Rockit access too! :lol:

I kinda thought that the AP previews started on the 9th. That is the first day the Annual Passholder Autobot sticker goes on sale at the TF Vault. :thumbs: I was hoping for this week but there is still a chance for softs.

^Well, seeing as though it says this is a technical rehearsal, I'd doubt they would wait just for us annual passholders to have a first official one.

Passholders receive exclusive access to experience Transformers™ - The Ride 3D and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit® in Universal Studios from June 9 - June 16, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

This is a technical rehearsal, subject to occasional delay, closure or cancellation.
Hey, we get Rockit access too! :lol:

Thanks for the info! I'm gonna try to be there the 15th or 16th. I hope they extend those hours, though... I'm not really a morning person :p but I will do what I have to do so I can finally ride this, ASAP! :cheers:

I kinda thought that the AP previews started on the 9th. That is the first day the Annual Passholder Autobot sticker goes on sale at the TF Vault. :thumbs: I was hoping for this week but there is still a chance for softs.

Ha! That's some good logic! I never thought about that... Well, I was really thinking that softs would start earlier than these dates.

BTW, the fine print reads:

"Access is for Passholders only and requires a valid annual pass for admission into Universal Studios. Exclusive Ride Times begin one (1) hour prior to Universal Studios Florida regular opening hour, valid only at Transformers-The Ride 3D and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit®. Universal Express ride access is not available during Passholder Exclusive Ride Times. Additional restrictions may apply."

This just says that you need your AP for admission to the park, not to access the ride... I wonder if on-site hotel guests, who also have early entry, will get to ride during these dates :shrug:

Lots of Nest employees showing up for work today :lol: Hopefully these guys will get to ride today. We won't but hopefully they will.