Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 458 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I honestly have faith that Universal will sort these issues out. They have had this technology for a while and I'm sure this will not turn into the horrible Antartica situation :-X

I'm just gonna throw this out there and see where it goes. The tech issues your hearing of here are nothing compared to all of these attractions I'm going to list. These are just setback, yeah most were largely unexpected and some even stupid as this is the third go but things like this happen. The issues there facing here are nothing compared to,

Kongfrontation
BTTF
Transformers Singapore
Spider-Man
Forbidden Journey
Madagascar Crate Adventure
Jaws
Battlestar Galactica
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure

Point being, this is nothing serious.

I'm just gonna throw this out there and see where it goes. The tech issues your hearing of here are nothing compared to all of these attractions I'm going to list. These are just setback, yeah most were largely unexpected and some even stupid as this is the third go but things like this happen. The issues there facing here are nothing compared to,

Kongfrontation
BTTF
Transformers Singapore
Spider-Man
Forbidden Journey
Madagascar Crate Adventure
Jaws
Battlestar Galactica
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure

Point being, this is nothing serious.

It may be a little too much to ask but if I would love to know the issues these had...PM me if you like! Anyone can if they know

I never implied it was a huge problem. Just some minor setbacks. It was just going to set softs back. There's some wiring issues too, but those are probably well past sorted out by now.

So, how about what appears to be a marketing gaffe by Universal with a radio spot for the Summer Concert Series?
Well, since softs have been expected to already be happening, they probably figured they would be in full swing by the June 1 Ne-Yo concert date. Right now it's a bit more up in the air.

So why are they so anal about staying in front of that yellow line? I understand the costumes are fragile and the performers' visibility is limited (just like any character costume), but in Hollywood the characters are clearly giving kids high fives. What's the deal?

So why are they so anal about staying in front of that yellow line? I understand the costumes are fragile and the performers' visibility is limited (just like any character costume), but in Hollywood the characters are clearly giving kids high fives. What's the deal?

I would guess this is mostly a guest safety issue, and they probably need to have a certain amount of hours logged in experience within the suit and the setting before being signed off to have any contact with the guests.

Maybe as they are working on the interactivity for the characters, they are also working on improving the suits???

Of course there are problems with the ride; once you ride it and stop the Decepticons then everything will work well. :p

Is this related to them building this at ludicrous speed in a year or something else?

I say it has more too do with the complexity of the ride rather then the speed at which it was built.