Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 457 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
The attractions team has stopped wearing the yellow all together. They are nest wardrobe only now.
If you are talking about the TM's who used to stand out front with the yellow shirts and khaki pants, those aren't attractions TM's, they're events.

If you are talking about the TM's who used to stand out front with the yellow shirts and khaki pants, those aren't attractions TM's, they're events.

The attractions commissioning team also wore the yellow and khaki events wardrobe. And when attractions took over standing in front they also wore the event wardrobe.

Events hasn't been standing out front for a while now.

I wonder if they put up the green fabric/fence around the outdoor queue so they can hold TM previews without guests seeing people standing in line asking why it's not open for everyone.

Folks, its very simple. HTF said OP install would begin tonight. They're preparing the area for a truck with OP and a crane to go tonight...if they haven't already brought them in.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
OK, I was thinking the same thing about them putting up barriers for TM previews & to keep regular guests out, as HTF didnt say for sure the 27th, he said any day between the 27th & the 30th. & all though they could theoretically have those up for the Optimus install, why would they go through all that trouble when they just as easily could do it after park close & not have to worry about guest interference/safety?

Of course, whatever is happening, its a win-win. If its for TM previews, than public softs is just a few days away. If this is the OP install, we'll have a brand new thing to ooh & ahh over in the final construction update, & might be worth the trip just to see it in person even if there isnt a chance to ride.

Either way, we'll find out by tommorw. If OP is up by than, it was for OP. If no OP for tommorow, than it was for TM previews. Or it could be FOR BOTH, as I said before, thatd be cool of we get OP & a soft open on the same day!

CANT WAIT FOR TOMMOROW!!!

I wonder if they put up the green fabric/fence around the outdoor queue so they can hold TM previews without guests seeing people standing in line asking why it's not open for everyone.

It doesn't go all the way over the the building, so it wouldn't be for that.

And the queue poles aren't actually set up inside.

Could be for the AP previews since Universal is announcing them tomorrow :look:

You could very well be right, in fact, I HOPE your right! I wouldnt think so though, as I doubt theyd open for AP reviews on the same day they are ANNOUNCING them, as I would think they would be any day AFTER the 28th, but again, I could be wrong.

So yeah, either way, just a day away from learning official soft open times for us. Tommorow is sure going to be an exciting Transformers The Ride update day!

What's all that fence work for? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What's all that fence work for? :lol:

This ride has been plagued with tech issues. A mechanic got called in at 3am the other night. Also, my friend and I rode Rockit and nothing was behind the fence. Ill be there tomorrow morning though. Keep an eye on [HASHTAG]#BattleWatch[/HASHTAG] on twitter.

This ride has been plagued with tech issues. A mechanic got called in at 3am the other night. Also, my friend and I rode Rockit and nothing was behind the fence. Ill be there tomorrow morning though. Keep an eye on #BattleWatch on twitter.

Well... That's what happens when you pump out a E-Ticket high tech ride in 13 months. Hope everything is ready for softs next weekend...

I know this probably doesn't mean much, but I figure I'd throw it in. When I asked a TM today if softs were happening anytime soon, his response was "all I can tell you is definitely not today."

In other news, had a great day at the park. Wait times were average today.

Of course there are problems with the ride; once you ride it and stop the Decepticons then everything will work well. :p

Is this related to them building this at ludicrous speed in a year or something else?