Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 330 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Well I live in St Louis, and since Linkin Park is from Chicago, I am forced to despise them. Therefore I vote for no LP in Transformers. But I really do like their music....even though they are from the land of all things evil. :p

I enjoy the Transformers score so I say roll with that! :lol:

The only music I would like to see used is instrumental scores from the films (already proven), the original cartoon intro (awesome, and kind of required), and possibly a cover / later interpretation of the original theme song.

I am glad there is a lack of both Linkin Park songs and human characters (except for Morshower, he's necessary given the story I suppose)...

Well I live in St Louis, and since Linkin Park is from Chicago, I am forced to despise them. Therefore I vote for no LP in Transformers. But I really do like their music....even though they are from the land of all things evil. :p

Actually they are from California. Now you can't despise them.

From @OrlandoInformer

BERzMLQCUAAWhdwjpglarge_zps56aaeaf3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy
The number of bucket trucks is insane. They look in a hurry, wonder if they are trying to get all external theming except signs and OP done by store opening?

I don't know about area music, but they Hollywood version only stuck to the score so....

If they were to use a linkin park song I wouldn't want it to be the actual song if just want the instrumental of the one they had in ROTF. And not the full song just the build up from the beginning

Though I really like the look of the building, I've always thought something was missing...after looking through lots of your guys' great pictures I thought more of a rusty brown/tan color for the building would've done wonders for how it looks. It would've been simple too! I guess there's no chance of it changing color now but does anyone else think a more aged brown look would look good?

^ Hitch as in Hitchcock or was there something else called Hitch? And what building is said postshow?

Though I really like the look of the building, I've always thought something was missing...after looking through lots of your guys' great pictures I thought more of a rusty brown/tan color for the building would've done wonders for how it looks. It would've been simple too! I guess there's no chance of it changing color now but does anyone else think a more aged brown look would look good?

I like that it stands out. The cool grey also gives a modern industrial feel and an austerity. If they had used warm colors it would blend in with every cream yellow soundstage on property.

Last edited:
^ Hitch as in Hitchcock or was there something else called Hitch? And what building is said postshow?

Hitchcock. There is still space inside of Shrek SS that was not utilized for the second Shrek theater. Stilt M&G will be performed between Mel's, TF, & Shrek exit.

From @OrlandoInformer

BERzMLQCUAAWhdwjpglarge_zps56aaeaf3.jpg

Awesome, thanks for sharing!!!

& is it just me, or does it seem like they might have put one of the faux columns in the wrong spot, as illustrated here?

TRFSMessUp_zps56543d00.png

The other one in the other corner isnt facing the same way, its on the front wall, where the other one isnt, so it certainly isnt symetrical, & now it seems those metal pipes have nowhere to go, or they need to bend them around to make them go into that column.