Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 344 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
These are quite possible the most exciting TF phot updates yet with the 1st ever peek INSIDE the building! I just had to blow these up for a closer look-

You can see part an Autobot logo on one of the walls!

T1_zps6165d2a2.png

& the Cybertron Hyroglyphics that's also in Hollywood!!!

T2_zpsddbcedd1.png

T3_zps5dcdee45.png

shards_zpsc4051460.jpg

& I'm confused about the ceiling not being finished. I cant even SEE the ceiling, & from what I see, it alll looks finished to me, or am I missing something? Either way, these pics are epic, thanks a ton Kyle, hope this door stays open for a while for the rest of us photographers!!!

What I thought was the ceiling was just part of the outside. My bad. Also, thanks for the update HTF :thumbs:

So are they or are they not ride cyclying, & about how long do they have to do that for before they can move on to testing it with people??

& no one seemed to know how long it takes to train a TM to work on the ride.
It'll be awhile to train TM's still. They're still within the hiring process right now...Very few have been hired for the actual ride.

No problem :thumbs: and thanks for blowing up the pictures, I could not tell on my phone if the pictures were any good but now that they are larger you can really see the queue is coming along nicely with the hieroglyphs and logos!:happy:

Ok, I finally have a real time update on this and here are some key notes from the conversation.

- 3 vehicles on site currently
- Full cycling has not started and will not for a few more weeks. But they have taken vehicles through certain scenes and then brought them back to the station.
- Total ride cycling is scheduled to start in late March/ early April
- Queue is 75% complete
- 1st floor of ride is 90% complete
- 2nd floor of ride is 80% complete
- The removal of all fences around building are expected soon

Take it for what it's worth but it IMO it's good intel.

Thanks for another great update HTF!

No problem :thumbs: and thanks for blowing up the pictures, I could not tell on my phone if the pictures were any good but now that they are larger you can really see the queue is coming along nicely with the hieroglyphs and logos!:happy:

& luckily for all of us you were there at the right time, so thanks so much for what you were able to get!!

Those were some great pics! I too plan on going to Uni in late May. Hopefully it's soft opened by then. If not, then I gotta wait till Septemeber; never visit central FL during the summer!

I know the stilt walkers were talked about a few pages back, but I don't know if this was asked: As much as I LOVE the Optimus and Bumblebee characters, will we perhaps see a Megatron one as well? If so, that would be incredibly awesome!

Those were some great pics! I too plan on going to Uni in late May. Hopefully it's soft opened by then. If not, then I gotta wait till Septemeber; never visit central FL during the summer!

I know the stilt walkers were talked about a few pages back, but I don't know if this was asked: As much as I LOVE the Optimus and Bumblebee characters, will we perhaps see a Megatron one as well? If so, that would be incredibly awesome!

I would think Megatron is a guarantee considering there is one in Hollywood.