Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 368 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
The building hasn't bothered me only because I can't think of anything better. It's better than USH and that mural, while Singapore is nice but it fits in with Sci-fi City perfectly. In a studios park with a whole bunch of soundstages, I don't see how this could be an eyesore for anyone.

I agree that the NEST facility is your best bet theme wise. But that doesn't mean I think it's executed well. I have no qualms with the concept. I just wish it was well fleshed out.

The building hasn't bothered me only because I can't think of anything better. It's better than USH and that mural, while Singapore is nice but it fits in with Sci-fi City perfectly. In a studios park with a whole bunch of soundstages, I don't see how this could be an eyesore for anyone.

Agreed. I think it looks fine.

I expect they will just be touching up the outside now/soon and completing the outside of the building, so once the building is complete they can concentrate on testing the ride.

The stage and the coaster compliment each other perfectly. And at night when the stage is all lit up and the flashing lights on the coaster trains whizz all around it and you can hear the people's screams... Ahhh.

My only gripe about the coaster is how intrudes into the New York theming.

I wouldn't mind if HRRR was a different color but i don't have a problem with the ride either. And i agree, at night the stage and the lights of the coaster in the background look awesome.

Last edited:
I honestly don't have a problem at all with the Transformers building. It looks good and it's still not even done yet, and the store is going to expanded. The ride is gonna be off the charts and Prime is gonna be amazing. I respect everyone's opinions but i don't understand the hate on that building.

I just wish the building was a soundstage and the entrance side was the only "themed" side thus giving it a production look. Would've fit the theme of the attraction and the theme of the park as a whole.
Ah well. :violin:

I just wish the building was a soundstage and the entrance side was the only "themed" side thus giving it a production look. Would've fit the theme of the attraction and the theme of the park as a whole.

I was hoping we were gonna have a Megatron figure like Prime though. Does anybody know when Prime or Buimblebee are expected to be put up?

I was sorta hoping for that too. I guess though, if that was the case then people would probably complain it looked kinda cheap with only one themed side.