Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 427 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I thought tha this would be a cool idea I had and I was wondering if anyone else had the smae idea.

So anyways, it would be cool if they add a new part, exclusive to Orlando's version of the ride. So anyways after you leave N.E.S.T Headquaters, EVAC would drive out of that gate type thing above the gift shop (Example in the photo below):

8625094225_07b6ced201.jpg

So anyways, EVAC would drive out of that and into the streets of Universal Orlando Resort and then into the city of Orlando. What do you think?????

I thought tha this would be a cool idea I had and I was wondering if anyone else had the smae idea.

So anyways, it would be cool if they add a new part, exclusive to Orlando's version of the ride. So anyways after you leave N.E.S.T Headquaters, EVAC would drive out of that gate type thing above the gift shop (Example in the photo below):

So anyways, EVAC would drive out of that and into the streets of Universal Orlando Resort and then into the city of Orlando. What do you think?????

I think you shouldn't post while under the influence. Don't operate heavy machinery either.

:rofl: This was and idea I had a few day after they annouced the ride. Unfortunately, I didn't discover this forum until a few weeks ago.

Yep, I don't get your idea either. They make every rider take acid before letting them out? :pixiedust:

Yep, I don't get your idea either. They make every rider take acid before letting them out? :pixiedust:

No, there would be a screen and it would project an animation of EVAC riding out into the Streets Of Hollywood section of UO. Decepticons and Autobots would be battling it out and EVAC would ride out fof The Park, Through Citywalk and into the city of orlando. Get it now????

Like I said before, Id be totally stoked for an Evac statue like the one in Singapore, but even that would be a stretch, & not gonna happen. We should be thankfull were at least getting an Optimus, one that is rumored to move no less, so even with that, our version will be leaps ahead of the one in USH. The grand opening will probably be better too.

Just thought a little sense of realism would be cool...:shrug:

Your idea isn't bad, nor is it dumb. It just doesn't work under the circumstances for different reasons.

-----------------------------------

Is that a video of an acid trip ride?!

Random, possibly dumb question- During softs in USH, or any new ride for that matter, do they/did they have the wait time sign on, since the ride could sparaitally open or close through out the day while testing?

Random, possibly dumb question- During softs in USH, or any new ride for that matter, do they/did they have the wait time sign on, since the ride could sparaitally open or close through out the day while testing?

The USH version had the sign. From what I know, every attraction that has soft opened has had the wait time sign up.

They'll have the wait time sign running, and also post notices nearby the entrances that the ride is in a technical rehearsal, and could shut down for the day at any moment (even if you're next in line and have waited 60 minutes, the only thing they could say in that scenario would be to come back June 20th) or that some elements of the ride may not function.

It's all an effort to discourage people from complaining about being given a chance to ride an unopened attraction.