Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 510 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Thanks all for the heads up guys. I also remember reading somewhere that someone said there is a "collapsing roof/ground" effect with the live set, but have yet to see it. Is this true?

Last edited:
I'm currently standing in the pre-opening line for today's Transformers AP preview. Can't wait to finally ride this beast.

Last edited:
I also asked where there posted evacuation plan was, they said its not publicly posted, that its backstage. Hopefully a TM could get a pic of it & post it, that would be da bomb!
They don't have one posted like CA does, the team is all trained to it, and it's in their training manual.

^The one at USH may be a California safety code thing. They're kinda goofy over there...
You are correct.

I've ridden a few times, WOW. So fast paced, and love the constant action. Cannot wait to see what they have planned for Grand Opening.

- - - Updated - - -

And if anyone has seen me, I have a Disney CM pin on my shirt today.

Transformers Review::

The Queue: It smells so new! Other than that the queue is great and really helps to serve as a reason for the outside of the building to look the way it does...the queue videos are awesome and really add tension to the experience before you get on the ride..loved the artifacts in the queue (is that tail from the film?)

The Ride: So the ride was exactly how I imagined it, a faster Spiderman with Transformers...and that is not a bad thing in the slightest. Spiderman is pure E-ticket gold and is the prime example of what an attraction should..It is and has always been the comparison attractions for dark rides since it opened..”Well not as good as Spiderman” is a quote I hear often when people talk of FJ or even Transformers..Anywho I think Transformers is different than Spiderman in that is includes a whole lot of action and movement where the high flying movement is towards the end of Spiderman..again two different rides with two different stories..I did notice some similarities between ride films, but that didn’t bother me..overall the ride is amazing and will be a must ride whenever at Universal

Transformers Review::

The Queue: It smells so new! Other than that the queue is great and really helps to serve as a reason for the outside of the building to look the way it does...the queue videos are awesome and really add tension to the experience before you get on the ride..loved the artifacts in the queue (is that tail from the film?)

:thumbs: yup! That's the Decepticon Scorpinok's tail. During a battle in the desert in the first film, the soldiers were pinned down and a Reaper plane shot the Decepticon and it retreated into the sand and it's tail fell off in the process.

Just out of interest whats the deal with wanting to see evacuation plans?

Just want to see a floor plan/blue print of the building, the evacuation plan showed just that. So it wouldnt have to be the evacuation plan, it could be anything that shows the building lay out really.

I've already seen the ride track layout for USH which is exactly the same as ours, but the layout of the queue/gift shop is different, & was just curious what ours looked like compared to USH & Singapore.

Easter Egg List

-If you look at "Available Troops" in the queue video top left corner before the loading room you can see a whole bunch of UC Exec names. Theirry Coup is on the list.
-The Yellow Beetle during the ride.
-At the end of the ride you're on level G1. Or generation one transformers.
-The SS 44 on the side of the building.

Anyone know of any others?