TRON Lightcycle Run | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

TRON Lightcycle Run

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I legitimately didn't even know if this was possible with how small this indoor queue is. I am 100% down for this change.
Disney will just employ the ol' exaggeration of wait-time to prevent people from getting in line in the first place trick.

Wouldn't surprise me to see this become a FoP- style situation where the wait is never posted below 90 (whether it's true or not) unless it's a really quiet day.

I'd imagine GOTG drops it's VQ once TT reopens now?

Reactions: SkiBum
Disney will just employ the ol' exaggeration of wait-time to prevent people from getting in line in the first place trick.

Wouldn't surprise me to see this become a FoP- style situation where the wait is never posted below 90 (whether it's true or not) unless it's a really quiet day.

Nah, the Cosmic Rewind queue can only hold about 30 minutes worth of people. Until they build extra queue it's going to be virtual only.

Nah, the Cosmic Rewind queue can only hold about 30 minutes worth of people. Until they build extra queue it's going to be virtual only.
Well aware of how tiny the interior queue actually is, but they did setup an extended queue last year that can handle additional guests whenever they choose to use it. It's a similar setup to Tron, where there's an unthemed/bare queue with a handful of umbrellas prior to the touchpoints/proper queue.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
The Cosmic Rewind queue is definitely longer than the Tron queue, so I don't think that's the reason, Tron is also a lesser capacity attraction. I personally believe the reason why Tron is no longer going to be on virtual queue is because Tiana is having more downtime than they expected it too. If Tiana goes down in the morning for long enough, most people who get a morning boarding group for Tiana can't get one for the 1pm drop for Tron. This probably causes a lot of complaints at guest services, as you have to pay extra on top of the $150+ you already paid for tickets if you want to ride both of the new rides at MK.

As @sonoma15 stated, Tron's capacity is going to cause this line length to soar. More than half will be waiting outside and I would bet that a normal day will see Tron's line holding at 120 minutes or more. It's a bad combination or poor capacity, coaster popularity (coasters seems to always have the longest lines), and Disney crowds. Just a perfect storm.