Tropical Americas General Discussion - Opening 2027 | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Tropical Americas General Discussion - Opening 2027

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The person on stage in charge of the design of the land seemed legitimately anxious when the 2027 date was brought up, I think Josh even pointed it out. That was a weird, awkward part of the show haha
I think that was just part of the lead-in to the No Pressure song.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
It would be really cool if they added some Tropical Americas animal encounters/exhibits to this space. Hope they do.
I think they will? I mean, it'd certainly be a miss if they don't. It's also not a tall order at all to add a few enclosures or even something smaller like the American Crocodile and Asian Brown Tortoise that're currently near restaurantosaurous.

Not sure how to do polls on here but last call for what we think the Encanto attraction may be:

1. Trackless dark ride ( react with :( )
2. Omnimover dark ride ( react with :lmao:)
3. Boat dark ride ( react with :love:)
4. Other ( react with :eek: )

I will throw my hat in the ring with a :)
It's funny that we still don't know what it is. They said you're either getting a ride system or a location, but never both.

Reactions: Jake S
feathered dinosaur

iu