UC Question | Inside Universal Forums

UC Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 27, 2016
Hi! I just had a few questions about Universal Creative. I'm about to go into my 2nd year of High School and I plan to do an Internship with UC and possibly work for UC after I get out of college. I plan to major in the field of Mechanical Engineering and I always want to find out more about the ride technology UC inputs in their rides. It always fascinates me. So, I'm having trouble finding a specific Internship for UC that might fit me. Any suggestions? And after college, what are the chances of me getting into UC for a job if when I do get my degree. Any other tips I should follow to have an Internship/ possibly work for UC? And to add, any ideas on my senior project? Can't think of any right now. Thanks!
(If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it)

Last edited:
UC most usually looks for past experience in the industry. I would apply to one of their vendors first and even then you might be treated like the coffee boy. It's a slog that takes time and great connections. In the end, you may decide you don't want to work for UC because the vendor's job is more satisfying.

I know a few people who have turned UC down because it didn't fit with their lifestyle. The stress can be daunting.