Uncharted: The Lost Legacy | Inside Universal Forums

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ash

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone as in to the uncharted series as me?
I think Uncharted 2 was my favourite game ever, however, I didn't know a thing about this spin off until yesterday.

Is it essentially another uncharted game (same gameplay) but without Drake?

For some reason Uncharted 4 really turned me off to the series, and I still think that Uncharted 2 was one of the greatest games ever when it came out.

The OVER focus on story elements and traversal actually killed the pacing for me. The combat was great, but it needed much more of it.

I think each game in the series has had it's own problems, except 2, that game was basically perfection.

Yeah, I love anything that Naughty Dog put out. I recently played through the whole series again on PS4 and 2 & 4 are both incredible in their own ways.

2 is basically the best Indiana Jones game that never existed, it's an incredible ride for the whole duration and has some magnificent set-pieces. I love 4 for the maturity of the themes used and the payoff of the emotional investment built up over the series, as well as still digging the action.

The Lost Legacy is basically a 10hr version of Uncharted. Apparently it just kept growing during development from a few hrs of DLC and they decided to run with it. I can't wait!