Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm back from Europe, and will have a DLP updateup soon, but I just wanted to say it's great to see that video with Speilbergo. The show looks terrific.

Someone needs to get some video tonight!

Damnit... I have to wait until I (hopefully) get hired at Uni at the end of May/beginning of June to visit the parks again. I'm getting a friend to take me May 8th for Cinespec, but that's pretty much it.

:drama:

New Facebook post from Universal.

"We wanted you to be the first to know, Florida fans. The first preview of Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories will be this evening! The new nighttime show, in the Universal Studios lagoon, highlights 100 years of the most fun, dramatic & awe-inspiring moments in film. While previews have begun, the show will only run on select nights until its official grand opening on May, 8."

389627_10150704499762852_90867402851_9658588_1731619105_n.jpg

LOL They really didn't give people any notice, did they?

--- Update ---

Saw three twitter posters I follow say the show was great. @attractions said they'd have a video up tonight.

Looks like a solid addition, much better than their other shows. Won't say how it compares to other offerings till I see it in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.