Universal’s Superstar Parade | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Superstar Parade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has anyone noticed that the spongebob float doesn't have the bubbles coming out from it anymore. I only saw it once when it first opened.

Oh and I haven't been looking but in both of my videos I've seen no bubbles. Soon I'll do a SpongeBob focused video, maybe they do it when the floats stop.

I feel bad for the people lined up for this parade from twister down to Despicable Me, who dont experience this parade like the others. But if they market the areas the parade stops in as a block party zone, then they'd be too packed!

I feel bad for the people lined up for this parade from twister down to Despicable Me, who dont experience this parade like the others. But if they market the areas the parade stops in as a block party zone, then they'd be too packed!

the parade is short enough to do 3 stops if they really wanted to... From macys down.... then from despicable me down to twister... then makeup down to T2....

the parade is short enough to do 3 stops if they really wanted to... From macys down.... then from despicable me down to twister... then makeup down to T2....
Although it could stop there I can see why it doesn't. There just isn't enough room to get by those watching it for a continuous flow of traffic when that is the main path in and out of the park, with the backup route (Hollywood) already being closed off for the upcoming stop. Also, that stretch of street is longer than the others, would the floats spread out more to stop or stay in on central confined area?
I feel bad for those people watching in Production Central as well, but know that putting the information about the show stops in the map would overly crowd those areas.

Although it could stop there I can see why it doesn't. There just isn't enough room to get by those watching it for a continuous flow of traffic when that is the main path in and out of the park, with the backup route (Hollywood) already being closed off for the upcoming stop. Also, that stretch of street is longer than the others, would the floats spread out more to stop or stay in on central confined area?
I feel bad for those people watching in Production Central as well, but know that putting the information about the show stops in the map would overly crowd those areas.

I would say they would keep them just as close... and realistically they would be able to do that route AFTER all the work being done on transformers is finnished and all the side routes reopen to alive the traffic... though I do see your point on how it is a longer area and a major traffic route... (I've never seen them close off Hollywood till the parade is close to come in though, but it has been a while since I watched from that side)

FYI the stops are listed on park maps :thumbs:

I have a map from today as I grab them each visit and it has the route and stops clearly listed :shrug:

This has probably already been posted, but anyway....

From @OrlandoInformer

The @UniversalORL Superstar Parade has been moved from 5pm to 2pm for Sept and Oct

itzMkpNrDNluj.jpg

Saw the parade today and no Hop. I really detracts when one float isn't there and Hop as far as the floats are concerned is the best one IMO. No chaser vehicle either. Also a Minion was on the lead float again vice the Lorax of late.

some changes I noticed, the gymnasts who did the ropes have not been around for any of my viewings since the new year, human minons are missing hardhats now now allowing wacky hairstyles.... and some other minor differences.

The parade is nice...but they really need at least three more units to really sell it. I'm sorry, but aside from Despicable Me and Spongebob, the other floats just aren't 'superstar' level characters.

Take a cue from Uni Singapore...add a Mummy float, a Shrek float, Men In Black...Simpsons...anything to make the parade bigger and better!