Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Have the room images been released yet?

ACC_975579_FLO_02_CGIWebOriginalCompressed.jpg

ACC_975579_FLO_01_CGIWebOriginalCompressed.jpg

The rooms look GREAT and have a lot of personality, a bit of what Sapphire Falls was missing. I actually love the name too and would stay here in a heartbeat.

Reactions: n i c k
What is it that we mostly find out stuff from UK websites before Universal formally announces it, lol.

The hotel looks nice, the name is kinda long though. I'm assuming that 'Surfside Inn' is one side and the other will be Beachside or something alike.

Reactions: Coasted
Do we think TUI dropped the ball here? Seems odd they are selling and advertising before uni has even announced the name.

I wish they would slow down already, I haven't even starst at Aventura yet (Sept) and they open up reservations for W&W, my 100% record is once again out of date :grumble:

Do we think TUI dropped the ball here? Seems odd they are selling and advertising before uni has even announced the name.

I wish they would slow down already, I haven't even starst at Aventura yet (Sept) and they open up reservations for W&W, my 100% record is once again out of date :grumble:
Looks like you'll just have to make more trips to Orlando each year. Either, keep up or stay out, if you want to maintain your Professional theme park fanatic status. :rimshot:

I think they have. I’ll make a sly comment on Facebook when they post something about Orlando and see what happens.

The hotel location is off on the website also. Puts the hotel at Pointe Orlando.

Reactions: UK-Trigg
Looks like you'll just have to make more trips to Orlando each year. Either, keep up or stay out, if you want to maintain your Professional theme park fanatic status. :rimshot:

I just renewed my passport and was flicking through the stamps in my old one. I've made 16 trips since 2008, of that doesn't qualify me then I don't know what does :ay:

I just renewed my passport and was flicking through the stamps in my old one. I've made 16 trips since 2008, of that doesn't qualify me then I don't know what does :ay:
Rookie status. :grin: .............That worked in the old days. But now you need to up your game to keep up with Universal's hotel build. :rock:

Reactions: UK-Trigg
Time to update the thread title:

Resort name:
-Endless Summer Resort

2 Sides:
-Surfside Inn and Suites - 750 rooms consisting of Standard rooms (w/ 2 queen beds) and 2 Bedroom Suites (w/ 3 queen beds)
-Unnamed Side - 2,050 rooms

Note that it also says "Transfers are by coach from May 2019"- so opening (or goal) is likely May.

- Complementary shuttle bus to UOR (duh)

Some highlights of the article:

"The new hotel complex will be known as Universal’s Endless Summer Resort. It will feature two hotels: Surfside Inn and Suites and Dockside Inn and Suites."

"Both hotels will offer rates as low as $73 per night and introduce Universal Orlando’s all-new Value hotel category."

"More than half of the rooms across both hotels – 1,450 to be exact – will be 2 Bedroom Suites. These suites will feature two separate bedrooms, a kitchenette and dining area, and a bathroom with a separate shower and vanity so the whole family can get #ReadyForUniversal. The 2 Bedroom Suites will sleep six for as little as $111 per night."

"Surfside Inn and Suites will be the first hotel at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort and will open in the summer of 2019. Its sister property, Dockside Inn and Suites, will open in 2020."

Last edited:

"The new hotel complex will be known as Universal’s Endless Summer Resort. It will feature two hotels: Surfside Inn and Suites and Dockside Inn and Suites."

"Both hotels will offer rates as low as $73 per night and introduce Universal Orlando’s all-new Value hotel category."

"More than half of the rooms across both hotels – 1,450 to be exact – will be 2 Bedroom Suites. These suites will feature two separate bedrooms, a kitchenette and dining area, and a bathroom with a separate shower and vanity so the whole family can get #ReadyForUniversal. The 2 Bedroom Suites will sleep six for as little as $111 per night."

"Surfside Inn and Suites will be the first hotel at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort and will open in the summer of 2019. Its sister property, Dockside Inn and Suites, will open in 2020."

Holy s**t that's cheap :wow:

Reactions: Ashhanbre
I love everything about this except the name: Endless Summer, it would feel like an odd place to be for Christmas or Halloween.

The design looks great, Universal are killing their hotel rooms and the price for a 2 bedroom suite is excellent.

If this resort has constant and consistent transport to and from the parks, I think this would absolutely justify the price tag plus as the area around this hotel develops, it could turn into an even better place to stay.

Reactions: n i c k

How the hell is it that cheap?! :freak:

I love Adventura's designs for rooms, but these look really nice and lovely.

Reactions: Magic-Man
$111 for a 2 bedroom. Yowza- that's amazing.

3 queen beds too.

How the hell is it that cheap?!
Off-site and it's Orlando... the capital of cheap, nice hotel rooms.

Also- it has this in the fine print:
◊Minimum of seven (7) night stay required. Promotional discount is based on savings from Value 1 rates at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites. Promotional rate is valid for stays in a standard view room double occupancy or standard view 2 Bedroom Suite for travel between 9/02/19 - 9/26/19 and 12/01/19 – 12/19/19."