Universal Fan Fest Nights - Coming 2025 | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Fan Fest Nights - Coming 2025

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Scott did an hour long interview for FNAFs 10th anniversary earlier this month, and he was asked about collaborations. He said that he’s much more open to them now then 10 years ago, but that it’s really important and difficult that he maintains the series identity and integrity.

He also said the biggest challenge in getting a movie script right was balancing the animatronics roles as the threat, and as confused children who don’t actually have evil intentions. If I had to guess, HHN fell through this year because Scott had similar issues with the story. The second film will have way more animatronics, all of which are just straight up evil, so I think waiting for a sequel to do an HHN house might end up being the right move anyway.

He spoke very highly of Universal and Blumhouse and mentioned being excited to work together more, so I don’t think it was necessarily some big fight that led to FNAF not showing up at the event this year

Reactions: mccgavin and moth
I would be seriously disappointed if they didn’t include horror IPs on the HHN stage and subject them to Fan Fests.

I kind of wonder with that--if they might try to do a way to keep either Weeknd or Ghostbusters around for FFN.

Given Universal welcoming Ghostbusters back more and more; it might be an interesting element of consideration (same goes to Weeknd due to the new album and what will likely be North America getting a tour once it drops).