Universal Fan Fest Nights - Coming 2025 | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Fan Fest Nights - Coming 2025

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Black Widow Avengers GIF

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
ThemeParkParker says he's the biggest troll on the internet in his bio so a part of me heavily believes this rumor is false.

It would be cool though to have Pokemon at a future FFN if the video game IP turns out to be something else.
Yeah, just scrolling through his posts from the last few months, a lot of his information did not turn out to be accurate.

You'd think this event would to be to test out IPs like Pokemon

Like we all know its going to do well but man if they test out Pokemon....I bet they'd love to flip the SNW into a Pokemon one or get a Pokemon Store or cafe on Citywalk. Pokemon fans love to spend money

• Haha
Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
There's IU, Theme Park Stop @Alicia, Orlando Informer and Touring Plans as fairly accurate Universal theme park sites. Just about all the others, & influencers. have terrible track records. They're mostly rumor mongers and click baiters. I, for one, rarely pay attention to any of them. (Note: I've been following Universal info, very heavily, since 2008). Even Theme Park Insider isn't as accurate with new info as it was in the past. And the prominently Disney sites are usually obviously getting their Universal info from reading IU or @Alicia.

Last edited:
There's IU, Theme Park Stop @Alicia, Orlando Informer and Touring Plans as fairly accurate Universal theme park sites. Just about all the others, & influencers. have terrible track records. They're mostly rumor mongers and click baiters. I, for one, rarely pay attention to any of them. (Note: I've been following Universal info, very heavily, since 2008). Even Theme Park Insider isn't as accurate with new info as it was in the past. And the prominently Disney sites are usually obviously getting their Universal info from reading IU or @Alicia.

What about HHN33 having Weekend and FNAF or are we forgetting that?

*edit* to clarify, no one should be put on a pedestal like this.

Last edited: