Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I legit think it'll be a round up of the past few years, covering this year with Hagrid/announce Bourne/announce HHN 29 stuff, then go into the future including a preview of Fantastic Worlds. Then end it all by having media walk around the FW model.

I would love for them to have a model, but I honestly think its just some images with the land as a backdrop. I see no reason for Universal having to reveal any lands outside of Nintendo. The simple news of confirmation of the park + hotels + CityWalk 2.0 is more than enough from a news standpoint.

Would we want all the details? Sure, but Universal has no reason not to breadcrumb that out and build more hype longterm.

I would love for them to have a model, but I honestly think its just some images with the land as a backdrop. I see no reason for Universal having to reveal any lands outside of Nintendo. The simple news of confirmation of the park + hotels + CityWalk 2.0 is more than enough from a news standpoint.

Would we want all the details? Sure, but Universal has no reason not to breadcrumb that out and build more hype longterm.

I think we’ll get at least 2 lands, even if one of them is only the hub area

Agreed. I could easily see them announcing the new park, talking about Nintendo Land for a bit, here's the Mario ride, DK coaster etc.

See you in 2020 for more information.

Agreed. I could easily see them announcing the new park, talking about Nintendo Land for a bit, here's the Mario ride, DK coaster etc.

See you in 2020 for more information.
Imagine them showing off the leaked model, but this time it has Hyrule or Pokémon stapled to it? Instant, unending hype from video game sites

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.