Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Project Numbers

Some updates based on detective work by ParkRumors posted here

931 is Universal Boulevard:

ojOVg3Q.png

905 is likely Fantastic Beasts
(see ParkRumor's full post, linked above).

More unknown project numbers listed below (most should probably be listed under "Former / Inactive Projects"):
Highlighted for reference:

upload_2019-7-26_17-34-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-26_17-22-47.png
    upload_2019-7-26_17-22-47.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 4
Some updates based on detective work by ParkRumors posted here

931 is Universal Boulevard:

ojOVg3Q.png

905 is likely Fantastic Beasts
(see ParkRumor's full post, linked above).

More unknown project numbers listed below (most should probably be listed under "Former / Inactive Projects"):
Highlighted for reference:

View attachment 10279

Was driving home thinking we need to add to this thread. Thanks for the help, I’ll do it in a few!

It's not really a project, they just seem to be installing air curtains in most of the CityWalk stores/restaurants. Buildings with a 700 number are in CityWalk - the 6000 address is also a dead giveaway. There's been several permits over the last few weeks for air curtains at various different 700 building numbers, so I'm guessing they're just trying to stop letting so much AC leak out the doors.

Edit to add that B740 is Voodoo Doughnuts.

Last edited:
It's not really a project, they just seem to be installing air curtains in most of the CityWalk stores/restaurants. Buildings with a 700 number are in CityWalk - the 6000 address is also a dead giveaway. There's been several permits over the last few weeks for air curtains at various different 700 building numbers, so I'm guessing they're just trying to stop letting so much AC leak out the doors.

:toast:

Updating from the Epic Universe thread, please correct me if I'm wrong!

902- Universal Classic Monsters (Frankenstein's Village)
903- How To Train Your Dragon
904- Super Nintendo World
905- Fantastic Beasts
304- Epic Universe

EDIT: update to switch SNW and Monsters.

Last edited:
Helpful advice for anyone who wants to find resumes/profiles using search engines like Google...

1. Using quotations will search for an exact word or phrase. Example: "Project 905"
  2. Using site: will search for that specific site, so for example site:linkedin.com/in will only come up with LinkedIn profiles.
  3. You can use inurl: to search for a word or phrase within that url, such as inurl:resume
  4. Use intitle: to search for that word or phrase in the title of the web page (which may be different than the url). Example: intitle:"About Me"
  5. Use parenthesis and OR to create search strings (Boolean). For example: (inurl:resume OR intitle:"About Me")
  6. A space between words generally means AND, which does not need to be typed. Example: "Project 902" inurl:resume will search for the phrase Project 902 with resume in url.
  7. Combine and iterate. Example: ("Project 902" OR "Project 903" OR "Project 904" OR "Project 905") (Universal OR UOR) (site:LinkedIn.com/in OR intitle:resume OR inurl:resume)

There are more search tips out there (not and asterisk can be useful) but the above are the basics to get you rolling. :)

Last edited: