Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 263 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not getting excited or expecting anything. Universal doesn’t seem to want to announce anything for some reason.

Yeah not getting excited or expecting anything. Universal doesn’t seem to want to announce anything for some reason.

It's at the point where I'm hearing they don't actually have anything to announce. That things are changing location weekly, and that the 3rd park is a nebulous concept at most now.

I don't put much stock into that, because I'm also hearing that they're getting ready to announce everything in a big blowout.

So right now I'm just throwing my hands up in the air and assuming nothing.

It's at the point where I'm hearing they don't actually have anything to announce. That things are changing location weekly, and that the 3rd park is a nebulous concept at most now.

I don't put much stock into that, because I'm also hearing that they're getting ready to announce everything in a big blowout.

So right now I'm just throwing my hands up in the air and assuming nothing.
I don’t even care about announcing the big stuff. Announce the new HP coaster for gods sake since it opens next year.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
Uni is following the same schedule they have for years. It just seems slow because Dis announced everything they had on their board at D23. Including at least one project that has apparently already been cancelled/changed(theater).

Uni is following the same schedule they have for years. It just seems slow because Dis announced everything they had on their board at D23. Including at least one project that has apparently already been cancelled/changed(theater).

True. I think the issue we have is that there's so many things up in the air (such as Shrek, Kidzone, Terminator, new land) and we have no clue to what they are. It annoying not to know things. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.