Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 320 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think Citywalk 2 would be the same formula as CW 1. Bring in outside vendors, let them spend their money, while conforming to Uni approval and performance standards.

Pi
Pie
pie-sample.png

But, Universal has been transitioning to Universal operated restaurants in CitiWalk.
True to an extent. I don't know who controls what. Is voodoo run by UNI? But I do like the diversity. Total theming has its place. Ie hogsmead etc.

True to an extent. I don't know who controls what. Is voodoo run by UNI? But I do like the diversity. Total theming has its place. Ie hogsmead etc.
Not sure of the Voodoo arrangement. But, I believe, Antijitos, NBC, Toothsome, Vivo are all Universal. And though Cowfish is another company, I believe Universal took management control of the operation since they were under performing on service. So basically all the new stuff has transitioned to Universal, and probably more is coming as leases/agreements expire.

Not sure of the Voodoo arrangement. But, I believe, Antijitos, NBC, Toothsome, Vivo are all Universal. And though Cowfish is another company, I believe Universal took management control of the operation since they were under performing on service. So basically all the new stuff has transitioned to Universal, and probably more is coming as leases/agreements expire.
I expect Margaritaville to move down to their new resort when that opens. And I think Bubba Gump's will leave when their lease is up.

It's more likely to open with 3 parks(2 dry and 1 water) than more than 4 hotels.
Neither is going to happen.
Building one theme park, 3 hotels, citywalk, parking, and backstage areas will be a larger undertaking than all other Universal Orlando projects of the Comcast era(2012-2020) combined. Thinking that this will open in the next five years with 3 parks and 8 hotels is honestly ridiculous.

Neither is going to happen.
Building one theme park, 3 hotels, citywalk, parking, and backstage areas will be a larger undertaking than all other Universal Orlando projects of the Comcast era(2012-2020) combined. Thinking that this will open in the next five years with 3 parks and 8 hotels is honestly ridiculous.

I think that this will open with one theme park, one water park, five hotels, citywalk, parking, and backstage areas. A second theme park is not going to happen for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.