Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 348 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like fantastic worls as I think it will bring us distinct areas like MK. Sci-fi, mushroom kingdom, cartoon, and so on. Compared to IOA which is distinct IP lands. Bring multiple IPs to a “world.”

Just checking, is there anything else in the parks (Disney or Uni) that are rumored to open in 2022? That could delay the project as well.

The focus seeming so-far in rumors of Disney, relate to the 50th in 2021, and it's valid to understand (outside of maybe the Epcot Hotel, but someone could correct me on that). Universal, is a bit trickier.

The only major points of interest is the Jurassic Revamp (which sounds like it's the big 2020 endeavor), and that Dockside will be wrapping up by probably around the time the Jurassic Revamp opens up. Outside of that, there really isn't that much to talk about for the future of UOR, outside of speculation of UOSouth and the question of MoM for USF.

Fantastic Worlds sounds like an homage to The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera.

I got a slight vibe from that, in the outlandish prospects of what Hanna-Barbera did, but payed no heed to it.

Fantastic Worlds..gives me the feeling of a name that can be easily applied to what they want.

Dang backstage...

I know it's probably a money thing, but if they condensed their parking footprint for the proposed layout, they could potentially save 25 to 30 acres. 25 to 30 acres would be enough for a new value resort which would make plenty of profit to offset the cost of the garage.

Guys, they have plenty of room. It's better that they're planning far in advanced and making sure that they have enough backstage office space set up in the back corner rather than taking up valuable land elsewhere. Who knows, it could also free up some space in the current resort.

Ding ding ding. If you don't think they'd like to have more room near LC, Seuss, NY, and Production Central- you're crazy.

You're talking the difference in having giant lands on each side of those parks- in particular USF. The fact the entrance of the park is on the border of the land has always been pretty dumb. Think of IoA and all Disney parks- none have an entrance in the corner of the park- they're all in the center. Having some room to the left of entrance would be incredible.

Guys, they have plenty of room. It's better that they're planning far in advanced and making sure that they have enough backstage office space set up in the back corner rather than taking up valuable land elsewhere. Who knows, it could also free up some space in the current resort.
Yeah my comment was more of a joke.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.