Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a crazy rumor of bringing an Aliens themed land to life. Boy wouldn't that be pretty awesome if they could pull it off. I don't know if universal can though. Seeing ripley in a video before in the queue before ride the actual ride.

I can't say going through "The Rushmore Experience" has ever really been on the top of my bucket list, but to each their own :lol: All I'm hoping for is something that is of the same caliber as the two existing parks, yet is unique. And hopefully it'll lack a central lagoon, going for a more natural, Busch Gardensy layout...

You need to watch Rushmore man it's my favorite movie of all time!!! I don't want a lagoon because it'll eat up space and I definitely agree I hope for a Busch layout. I want a giant park like Busch gardens and just having it be a blank canvas for tons of expansion and new lands

Nope, seeing as they have a 20th century fox park in miami, they wont have that same IP in two different areas

Well they don't actually because as of now it's not happening. But I do know a Great Movie Ride that features it..

Would be cool, they could use real world locations but done ancient, so Greece, Egypt, Persia etc and have all rides themed to popular myths etc

A lost continent park but like the old days when It was badass and had actual thought put in it? Count me in man!!! That's a awesome idea, I just don't know if universal would be that ambitious to make a purely original park but we can dream can't we?

Whatever though the thought of a third uni park just makes me giddy. I've been waiting for another one since I went on my first trip to islands as a kid in 1999. The fact that it's happening is still making my mind explode. Hopefully it's a complete full day park day 1 like islands

I heard a crazy rumor of bringing an Aliens themed land to life. Boy wouldn't that be pretty awesome if they could pull it off. I don't know if universal can though. Seeing ripley in a video before in the queue before ride the actual ride.

I'd like to see them do something like a Call Of Duty alien hybrid ride. They planned a shoot 'em up dark ride for Alien at Disney once. I'd love to see what UNI could do with it.

If Universal Orlando Resort opened a third gate, the focus would be the thrill of life. Park would be divided into 4 sections with the first when you walk in being Nostalgia Lane. You would have a universal dark family ride about the classic monsters of universal. A stage show based off the classic John Hughes films such as Sixteen Candles, Weird Science, and the breakfast club. A family ride of the little rascals with the club house from the movie with games for people to play with. Also a possible remake and comeback of Jaws here.

That segues into Neverland based off the Universal owned 2005 version, this would be the family part of the park, it should be forestry and magical with twinkling lights and interactive fairies. There should be a family boat ride through neverland along with a interactive walkthrough of the jolly roger and a soaresque flying using fairy dust through neverland.

We now enter Pandem divided into 13 areas, the capital, and the arena. Kinda like Epcot where you can stop in each area with special experiences in each area. There will be a train ride where you travel through Pandem on the train and past through all the districts and reach the capital where it will house the parade in a stadium like setting like the opening ceremonies of the hunger games and also leading to a new stunt show for universal where actors fight it out in the hunger games arena and a thrilling hunger games dark ride.

Now Enter LOTR. Rather than promote my view on what it should be like, let Universal take care of it like they did with Harry Potter. More thrill and adult rides
To challenge Disney ownership of the Stars Wars IP, we have to allow the trekkies to flock universal for the Star Trek Land also left to the mind of UC. More thrill and adult rides

For the young girls, we would add a hello kitty and my little pony land. Before you knock it, I should remind you that Bronies exist and that’s a huge untapped market.

And then last area is another family based area based off of video games produced by Nintendo…expect Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Animals from Animal Crossing, Pokemon characters and more. Bunch of kids stuff and family based rides.
Just my image of a park that i think would keep up amazing ips and bring more people to Orlando.

Are you serious???? You must be joking, do you know the odds of that happening? anyways I think we are missing one more gate if they were to do it.....Star Trek area, as you enter the Star Trek land you come in and you see a giant replica of the Enterprise ship. I think their should be rides and shows in this area too.

- - - Updated - - -

Can shaq be a walk around character?
Sounds kinda racist don't you think? Just think about what you said.

Are you serious???? You must be joking, do you know the odds of that happening? anyways I think we are missing one more gate if they were to do it.....Star Trek area, as you enter the Star Trek land you come in and you see a giant replica of the Enterprise ship. I think their should be rides and shows in this area too.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds kinda racist don't you think? Just think about what you said.

gonna have to wait and see what goes into kid zone, it may be startrek

As an person of African american descent, I knew it was a joke. People are just really touchy. But if they had a Kazaam based ride, Shaq could walk around the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.