Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando has scheduled Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges at Islands of Adventure for its 2024 refurbishment.

Reactions: Nico
Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls will be closed from October 2, 2023, until November 17, 2023, for its annual maintenance.

Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls will be closed from October 2, 2023, until November 17, 2023, for its annual maintenance.

Much earlier than normal. I seem to recall regular winter refurbs, along with Jurassic and Popeye. Perhaps a sign that there's imminent issues that need dealt with sooner rather than later?

Much earlier than normal. I seem to recall regular winter refurbs, along with Jurassic and Popeye. Perhaps a sign that there's imminent issues that need dealt with sooner rather than later?
Purely anecdotal, but: It broke down on us for two extended periods while in line the first time last week (and eventually they shut it down). It went down again the second time we got in line, but this time we didn't hang around to see if there was a happy resolution.

Doesn't seem like Universal is in any kind of hurry to replace PF/LC. Maybe it'll hang around as long as the empty Sindbad Theater and the empty Toons Theater, and the 10 months empty former FF theaters. Universal seems to like keeping stuff museum grade. . :D :lol:

Last edited:
They should move the statue to somewhere in Port of Entry when the land closes.

And they should incorporate some of the Lost Continent music into the Port of Entry loops. Maybe along the waterfront, or something.
I think it would be cool to include the statue somewhere in Zelda. Not in a so-obvious spot tho. Same with Poseidon's trident.

Reactions: TylerG
They should move the statue to somewhere in Port of Entry when the land closes.

And they should incorporate some of the Lost Continent music into the Port of Entry loops. Maybe along the waterfront, or something.
I wanted to adopt the dueling dragon statue in my backyard but they decided to throw a wracking-ball true it unfortunately. Enjoy it as long as you can.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and TylerG