Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 154 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando has closed Mel’s Drive-In restaurant at Universal Studios Florida for refurbishment.

My exterminator came by for the quarterly inspection last week and said his team was involved in fixing a major termite issue at “one of the restaurants at Universal.” Now I’m wondering………

Universal Orlando has closed Mel’s Drive-In restaurant at Universal Studios Florida for refurbishment.

Man this is gonna make the crepes line even longer…

giphy.gif

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
Biggest issue is why Felix the cat getting the big treatment?

Can’t wait for the first “Wait, is that Mickey?” from a guest.

I was surprised by seeing Felix the cat merch in the stores when we went last week! I would start to wonder if Kid Zone would become a Felix world.

I guess someone realized they own the rights to a beloved movie star whose movies are older than those of the Mouse.

edit for grammar

Would like to see someone defend that

"Akchually, there's minions on it so it fits the theme of the land."

"I won't even notice it because the lighting is low during Halloween Horror Nights and that's the only time I go."

"You just don't like change."

"Marvel does the same thing in Island of Adventure and no one says a word about that."

"Go back to Disneyland with your complaints about tHeMaTiC iNtEgRiTy."

"I'm glad they managed to squeeze in the Fast & Furious logo because Supercharged is my favorite ride in the park!"

"The front entrance can't look worse than it already does."

(Yeah, it's bad.)