Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So Trowbridge is listed under one of the patents but it's dated 8/2010. Does that mean its an old patent from when he was with Universal or is his name just associated with an original patent. I will be the first to admit this patent stuff loses me on the first turn.

The following is from @OrlandoInformer

A little snack cart has taken up residence in front of the bridge from LC to JP.

ibttLIQgIdTPPd.jpg

Survey kiosks are now in this spot at Port of Entry.

ip1kPfBIl6rLa.jpg

Work is ongoing at this Lost Continent shop.

ibmQL3bF3wi6IZ.jpg

Exterior work of some sort is going on at one of the courtyards at Portofino Bay.

ifLjbyhGxd0Lr.png

The locomotive from BTTF is now behind MIB next to the pyro bunker.

That makes sense as the Train Tracks look just about finished in the Central Park World Expo area. Guessing it will be making its move there any day now.

Ahh very nice must of moved in early this morning or late late last night.

I lovelovelove their new placement. I'm not big on photo-ops, but I'll be sure to grab a picture next month when I finally get to return.

Orlando Rocks has taken a look at the new home of the famous BTTF vehicles. It's great that their new placement in the park is much more prominent than the deadzone formerly known as Sound Stage 44.

ibnbqBzaHgNmsK.jpg

iP7AbmQn6nfP7.jpg

iVwLpk9aIylT.jpg