Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open) | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

great video by review time with some riveting takeaways;
-The hulk clone they said is set to be called the destructor coaster, though i think with their later elaboration they meant to say Decepticoaster
-The KFP boat ride showbuilding is around the size of forbidden journey (wow!)
-waterworld land will have some sort of interactive entertainment
-The JW e ticket is supposed to be the biggest deal ride in the park. it should be pretty insane.
-the leaked concept art of the illumination theater in minion land will house a show

great video by review time with some riveting takeaways;
-The hulk clone they said is set to be called the destructor coaster, though i think with their later elaboration they meant to say Decepticoaster
-The KFP boat ride showbuilding is around the size of forbidden journey (wow!)
-waterworld land will have some sort of interactive entertainment
-The JW e ticket is supposed to be the biggest deal ride in the park. it should be pretty insane.
-the leaked concept art of the illumination theater in minion land will house a show

My god I’m so curious as to what the Jurassic World E ticket is. Also glad to see they’re going all out for KFP. Can’t wait to see what this park is like once all is said and done

My god I’m so curious as to what the Jurassic World E ticket is. Also glad to see they’re going all out for KFP. Can’t wait to see what this park is like once all is said and done
I'm mostly excited to see this open and see high quality because that'll spell good news for EU and the rest of Universal worldwide. We've seen eras in Disney and Universal where they've dropped the ball on quality and timelines, often due to perceived risk and budget cuts. But a lot has changed, and it looks like their leadership is making the right move to invest!

I'm mostly excited to see this open and see high quality because that'll spell good news for EU and the rest of Universal worldwide. We've seen eras in Disney and Universal where they've dropped the ball on quality and timelines, often due to perceived risk and budget cuts. But a lot has changed, and it looks like their leadership is making the right move to invest!
Yep, totally! Just seeing very briefly what they’re doing with JW and KFP gives me even more faith in Epic Universe and the other future projects for Universal around the globe. I couldn’t agree more frankly.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Only makes sense going big for KFP in China. That franchise is bigger than any other over there, with Garfield #2for some odd reason.

I'm assuming the current virus issues haven't slowed things down too much with the project. Hopefully it's under control before the projected opening date. It was encouraging to hear that researchers have already developed a vaccine for it.

Reactions: Andysol
Excited to see Hagrid’s eventually show up. I do remember hearing they ordered two of every animatronic when making the orlando one so that they had them for beijing (or something along those lines).

Excited to see Hagrid’s eventually show up. I do remember hearing they ordered two of every animatronic when making the orlando one so that they had them for beijing (or something along those lines).
Did I miss that in the video? I haven’t seen much talk of Hagrid’s going here, only for Japan.

I've heard Japan myself.
Alicia said Beijing, wouldn’t be surprised if it went to both. Ride quality, IP, etc more than merit it. You think they’d get rid of some of Jaws or Wonderland to make it for USJ? Wonderland seems to be where it could go if they had the same land layout as us (not sure if that would replace part or that whole land)

Alicia said Beijing, wouldn’t be surprised if it went to both. Ride quality, IP, etc more than merit it. You think they’d get rid of some of Jaws or Wonderland to make it for USJ? Wonderland seems to be where it could go if they had the same land layout as us (not sure if that would replace part or that whole land)
I said that Beijing has an expansion space in their Potter land. I speculated it could be for Hagrid someday, but not confirmed of course.

Rumor I heard was a Hagrid 2.0 that gets rid of the more troublesome aspects of the Orlando version.

Reactions: Alicia
USB Expansion Plots:
-Large expansion by WWOHP (hagrid hopes)
-JW or WWOHP expansion (it’s between the two lands)
-massive minion land expansion
-hollywood expansion
-hollywood expansion
-though not designated as such, waterworld unless there’s something in those trees stopping them like a behind the scenes facility
-transformers base expansion

Reactions: Dhdhddh and Alicia